1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Full Locker questions

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Bearskill, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Sep 26, 2008 at 3:39 AM
    Bearskill

Bearskill [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    06 Access cab PreRunner Sport
    FlowMaster 40 duals out the back, T-Rex grill, Color matched TRD Nerf bars, Icon coilovers set at 2'', 2.75" OME Dakars spring packs, OME Nitro-Charger extended rear shocks, Carrier bearing drop kit, Wheeler's Extended break Lines, Total Chaos UCAs, Mojave Teflons and 31 1/2" Toyo Open Country A/Ts, Pioneer single din unit, Yakima roof rack, Malone roof basket with X2 KC 130w long range Slimmlights mounted to it, Garmin 255w nav, Fire bottle mod, Air Force standard First Aid kit mod, Hidden Muchette mod (don't ask), and 1 huge OCD about my truck.
    I gots a 06 sport prerunner. What is all the diffrences between the sport package and the off road package? Is it just that the sport has limited slip and the off road has the locker? I can't affored to trade my prerunner in on an 09 off road. So... my question is how much would it cost to put a full locker on my sport? would it be worth it? and can it even be done?

2. Sep 26, 2008 at 4:00 AM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    You really should do a search. This has been asked many times.

The reason I say that is - there's no easy answer to your questions.

Yes, the Sport has the LSD and the Offroad has the e-locker. That's the main difference. Everything else is appearance, comfort, and personality.

There are many types of lockers available - each of them have their own pros & cons. You could spend a little or you could spend a lot.

You need to research lockers and find out exactly what type you want and how much you wanna spend.

Products Discussed in

To Top