1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Gaylord Tonneau Group Buy ** AWESOME PRICES **

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by shaX 07, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Apr 23, 2009 at 12:23 PM
    shaX 07

shaX 07 [OP] Member

Member:
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    05 SWB X-Runner
    B&M SS || BHLM || Tinted Tails || 20" Stern ST-1 Face III Beast || 2525 Aero Turbine Exhaust || 1.5" Rear Drop || 8K Head/Fog HIDs || 35% Tint || NST LW Crank Pulley || s2k Antenna
    Hey guys I've been e-mailing back and forth with Kris from Gaylord's Tonneau's and he's agreed to offer the following pricing on his Gaylord TL Series Fiberglass Tonneau Cover w/ Speedsturr Wing:

If We Get 2-4 Buyers:
    Gaylord TL Tonneau w/ Speedsturr, Painted to Match (No Remote) - $100 Off Retail Price ($1,350 SHIPPED to your residential address)

If We Get 5-9 Buyers:
    Gaylord TL Tonneau w/ Speedsturr, Painted to Match (No Remote) - $230 Off Retail Price ($1,220 SHIPPED to your residential address)

If We Get 10+ Buyers:
    Gaylord TL Tonneau w/ Speedsturr, Painted to Match (No Remote) - $330 Off Retail Price ($1,120 SHIPPED to your residential address)

You can also get a remote with it for $100 more (added to the prices above).

He can do both bed sizes for the 05+ Tacoma's as well...

If you're seriously interested in getting in on this group buy please go over to the official thread at X-Runner Underground and put your name on the list.. If you aren't a member over there, PM me and i'll add your name to the list on the thread.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=26096

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To Top