1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Geo Man MTB Lights review (outrageous)

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by acdronin, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Oct 14, 2011 at 12:10 AM
    acdronin

acdronin [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    These things are sick, totally nuts to put these on a friggin bike, I could drive my truck with these things, customer service was good, items shipped quickly, got here when they said they would. Charged up the batteries, put them on the bike, threw the bike in my truck for two days, then went for a two and a half hour ride with them on at full power to see how much they would drain. 1600 lumen was on full power the whole ride, battery showed about 15% left, 1000 lumen was on about 2/3 of the time (at full power), had probably 40% left. Lights are made in metal casing, not plastic. See below for brightness comparison to my 2nd gen stock headlights. Friggin ridiculous!

Hurt on the 'ol wallet? (as if i don't abuse it enough with modding my truck), $300 clams, these things get good reviews and if they last they are worth every penny.

Truck low beams
    [​IMG]

1000 lumen and 1600 lumen at full power
    [​IMG]

2. Oct 14, 2011 at 8:37 AM
    acdronin

acdronin [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    This is the link to those lights, forget Cat eyes, forget any other lights you could ever put on your bike, these are the be-all end all discussion for trail riding at night.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://www.geomangear.com/[/FONT][/FONT]

Products Discussed in

To Top