1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Getting Active Orders while in College

Discussion in 'Military' started by bellassaiw10, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Jan 23, 2013 at 8:15 PM
    bellassaiw10

bellassaiw10 [OP] Formally afroman5015

Member:
    Currituck NC
    Vehicle:
    09 LMM 2500HD Duramax
    Im currently an MP for the NC Nasty Guard and I was just mobilized to another unit because they need MPs to deploy with them. I just started back at East Carolina but seeing as training across the state is going to take up all my time im going to have to withdrawal... Has anyone else dealt with this :confused: gonna call my squad leader tomorrow and talk to my class advisor just wanted to know if anyone has had any first hand experience with this ??

2. Jan 24, 2013 at 1:39 AM
    luka

luka Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle:
    Prerunner -> 4WD Converted
    Pelfreybilt, Warn, BAMF, DTRL toggle on/off, FJ OEM Fog/Aux Light switches, 2012 lower center console swap, wired in auto-dimming rear view mirror, Wet-Okole inside, Weathertech , Rigid, Tint, Roto-Pax, Bestop, OME, Extended SS brake lines, TRD TX Pro/Baja Graphite 16" Rims
    as long as you have your orders, the school should work with you.

you'll probably have to withdrawal, but it shouldn't be counted against you.

3. Jan 30, 2013 at 9:41 AM
    OldFatGuy

OldFatGuy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Greenville, NC
    Vehicle:
    2012 4WD double cab with minor mods
    Flow Master 50 Series dual K&N Filter Cheap Toyota Skid Plate (better than Nothing) 2.5 Hell Bent leveling Kit 1.0 blocks on rear 285-75-16 BFG KO High Performance Bed Mat De-Badged Westin Light bar -W/ 3 KC 100watt slim lights
    ECU is great to work with. People get deployed all of the time and they know how to work with them.
    Sounds like you were all about the Guards college money but now that it is time to do your part ........it's the "Nasty Guard". They are going to hold up their end of the bargain, now you should remember that the oath said "I will support and Defend.....", not "I am here for free college money"

4. Jan 31, 2013 at 3:31 PM
    bellassaiw10

bellassaiw10 [OP] Formally afroman5015

Member:
    Currituck NC
    Vehicle:
    09 LMM 2500HD Duramax
    Honestly the college money isnt that great, I love being in the guard, nasty guard is just what we call it and I volunteered for the deployment so im not just here for college money. But we got told to stand down so I'll be volunteering for whatever unit needs mps again

Products Discussed in

To Top