1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Given Photography Relics, what do I do now?

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Gaunt596, May 29, 2015.

1. May 29, 2015 at 11:55 PM
    Gaunt596

Gaunt596 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matthew
    Central Maryland
    So, I work at a dive shop, and the previous owner of the shop was bought out by the manager, and he moved it to a new location. The old owner stopped by a few weeks ago, and dropped off a bunch of stuff he didn't want, as he is moving to Belize. Well, some of it was older camera equipment, and seeing as the shop had to much old crap already, I was told to trash it or take it home. Well, I took a better look today, and I realized I have both a Full and Complete Nikonos gen 3 pro set, and it's in damn near mint condition, minus the foam in the case disentigrating. I was also given a Sea Life DC 500, that, by a miracle, is also a complete set and still functions. I am a diver, so I'd like to be able to use the sea life, since its in good shape, but really don't know what it needs done service wise, and no clue at all about the Nikonos. I have two other 35mm film cameras as well, but I'm trying to get into the digital world.

Thanks for the help/comments ahead of time, I'll try and get some pics in later

Products Discussed in

To Top