1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Glad I became a member.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Mark Washington, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Sep 10, 2010 at 7:03 PM
    Mark Washington

Mark Washington [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    96 Black 4x4 Tacoma V6
    Toytech front coil springs Rancho tundra 9000XL Total caos upper control arms diff drop longger red steel lines rear disc conversion Pro-Comp rear add a leaf 2'' and around 2" shackle energy suspention bushings 3" body lift. Safari snorkal,Magnaflow 2.5'' catback with highflow cat,TRD supercharger with URD 7th injector kit. NGK NGK wires Oem and Denso waterpump pullys Timing belt EBC yellow front pads EBC rotors Motul fluid. Class C Tow hitch and drop hitch sliding rear window 6x9 kickers with pioneer deck 1000watt amp 10" sub B&M shift knob URD short shifterGT Grant steering wheel occ floor Mat cammo seat cover.
    The spacers made the front wheels not rub.

2. Sep 17, 2010 at 4:28 PM
    panacea

panacea WESTCHESTER SALTY TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Ivan
    Miami,Florida
    Vehicle:
    2009 XRunner Black Sand Pearl
    6000k HID,3000k HIDfog,TRD Cold Air Intake, Redline Struts, TRD Short Shifter, SOS Drop Kit,TR Front Brake Kit 332mm Rotors, SSteel Lines,1" Throttle spacer, Sway Bar Bushing Kit, Amsoil Engine and Tranny, K&N Big Oil Filter
    Welcome to TW from sunny South Florida :wave:

3. Feb 23, 2011 at 9:52 AM
    Mark Washington

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    96 Black 4x4 Tacoma V6
    Toytech front coil springs Rancho tundra 9000XL Total caos upper control arms diff drop longger red steel lines rear disc conversion Pro-Comp rear add a leaf 2'' and around 2" shackle energy suspention bushings 3" body lift. Safari snorkal,Magnaflow 2.5'' catback with highflow cat,TRD supercharger with URD 7th injector kit. NGK NGK wires Oem and Denso waterpump pullys Timing belt EBC yellow front pads EBC rotors Motul fluid. Class C Tow hitch and drop hitch sliding rear window 6x9 kickers with pioneer deck 1000watt amp 10" sub B&M shift knob URD short shifterGT Grant steering wheel occ floor Mat cammo seat cover.
    Thanks I have been very happy with the truck.
    I tow my 25'' Inclosed race trailer and I dont think it would go up hills at speed without the Supercharger.
    I had it tuned in Salida @ SSAUTO.power. Stock MAF 370 injectors SAFC tuned @ 9 psi. #We reved it to 5400 RPM and it made around 280HP @ the wheels on th eDynojet. I have had two cars tuned by "D" and it did wonders. I havn't hit any trails with the new setup cause the 33's have seen better days for dirt but they will last a year longer on the street. I am now looking for a Warn bumper for the front.

4. Jul 15, 2012 at 9:07 AM
    Mark Washington

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    96 Black 4x4 Tacoma V6
  5. Jul 15, 2012 at 9:18 AM
    Mark Washington

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    96 Black 4x4 Tacoma V6
    This thread has alot of BS about supercharging. Since then I have done alot alot alot of trails and gone from 33' tires to 35 and upgraded to an ARB bumper rear disc, TC upper arms steel lines 1'' master welded the rear diff modded a diff drop and put another set of 9000XL's in some toytech springs. I am running no cat since it was stolen twice and 15x10.5 with the 1'' spacer. I have brand new wheel bearings in the box for the rear and my second set of seals. I did the diff vent mod and now the axle seals dont leak. My issue was getting water in the diff. I have a front R&P from yukon 4:88 but have not bought the rear yet cause I want a TRD E-locker pumkin to put the 4:88's in. I still dont have the 7th injector kit and Im not streetracing my taco so the supercharger isn't needed except when Im towing and need to drop 3rd on the hills. Maybe when the 4:88 are in I'll use the boost more., but Im focused on sliders rear bumper. The supercharger does not help on the trails @ all cause Im only @ about 1100 RPM in most situations., but its fin to drift with the welded in second on the way to red camp and other spots like that.

6. Jul 15, 2012 at 9:25 AM
    Mark Washington

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    96 Black 4x4 Tacoma V6
    Oh the rear disc conversion is Light duty 1500 Silverado 1996 front rotors 1986 Monte carlo calipers and Sky adapters. I used Nissan 200sx rear brake lines from the hardline to the caliper. They work too well and you dont need more rear braking on a truck with nothing in the bed. When the dirt bike is in the back they help. When Im towing awsome. Rain on the freeway.... I dont tailgate anymore, they lock up and with the welded diff its sketch!

7. Jul 15, 2012 at 8:59 PM
    tacoma4x4girl

tacoma4x4girl Well-Known Member

Member:

Products Discussed in

To Top