1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

gold's gym

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by aaronatl, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Jun 10, 2012 at 6:38 PM
    aaronatl

aaronatl [OP] ©1975

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron Nrsa
    In A Big Country
    Vehicle:
    it hauls tostitos
    there's a 7 day trial membership for free at gold's gym just sign up, print, bring to local gold's. after that, 9.99 admin fee and 9.99 membership fee. but the online check-out, has a total of 38.00

anyone else have good or bad stories about gold's gym??

2. Jun 10, 2012 at 6:41 PM
    Warhorseforever

Warhorseforever Will The Thrill

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Sand Lapper
    Vehicle:
    2001 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner SR5
    Kenwood KDC-348U HU Kicker DS65 Front Doors Only 2 Polk Audio MM840 Kenwood KAC 8105D for subs SuperCrewSound.com behind rear seat sub box
    Each one is different due to the people that work there, that workout there, what equipment they have there, etc. Use the free week trial to see if you like it and go for the whole week. When I started at my gym I felt way out of place but by the end of the 2 week trial I was comfortable enough to get a membership. Best thing about it is that they have gym's nation wide so pretty much anywhere you go there will be one near by. A good story is that I went to one and my friend lost his card and hadn't made his payment in a few months, moved to my town from his town where the gym is, and they let him workout despite the massive fees due, like $400. Bad story was some juiced up body builder started talking shit to me about how light I was lifting, I had only started working out for like a month before this. Again that does not mean all Gold's Gym's will be like this just what happened to me.

3. Jun 11, 2012 at 8:33 AM
    Throughhonor

Throughhonor Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Long Island NY
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra
    to feed off of what was said earlier, all the Golds share similarities and differences. I go to one on long Island but the owner owns two others that I also get unlimited access to through the standard membership fee. You just need to pick a gym your comfortable in. If your starting out I could definitely see how one would feel intimidated. I find that Golds is worth the extra few bucks because by me the gym is immaculate, and I can lift heavy and get a good workout with out feeling out of place.

Products Discussed in

To Top