1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Good CD receiver with bluetooth streaming and mp3 aux hookup/streaming, sirius ready?

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by marstar, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Jun 27, 2011 at 10:55 PM
    marstar

marstar [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I am looking to buy a new cd receiver for my husband's birthday and I am not sure which one to go with. He has a 2009 Tacoma double cab with the factory installed stereo. I am looking to get him bluetooth, sirius and mp3 that either has an aux in front or streaming. I spoke with a car audio co. and they suggested I go with Pioneer fh-p8000bt, but I don't know if he will be ok with a double din since I noticed he uses the storage area under his unit. Does anyone have this Pioneer model? What do you think of it? Is there a single din unit with everything I am looking for?

Also, after installing your head unit, did it improve the sound quality by much or should I look into buying new speakers as well? I can't really afford the speakers right now but it is something that he might consider adding himself when we go in for installation, he listens to mainly pop and rock.

Products Discussed in

To Top