1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Good Paint/Body Shop in Mass/New England

Discussion in 'North East' started by yazmatic, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Mar 20, 2016 at 10:51 AM
    yazmatic

yazmatic [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB TRD SPORT
    Bilstein 5100's Eibach 620 springs SCS Stealth 6 Matte Bronze BF Goodrich All Terrain TA KO2 265/70/17 SOS Front Bumper Full Hoops Safari AirFlow Snorkel
    Hey guys....

Was wondering if anyone couls recommend a good body/paint shop, or if anyone on here does that type of work themselves. I would like to get a full paint job for my magnetic Grey metallic Tacoma. It has a good amount of scratches and a very small dent. I'd also like to entertain the idea of color matching my stainless steel side steps. Has anyone ever done that?

2. Mar 20, 2016 at 12:49 PM
    yazmatic

yazmatic [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB TRD SPORT
    Bilstein 5100's Eibach 620 springs SCS Stealth 6 Matte Bronze BF Goodrich All Terrain TA KO2 265/70/17 SOS Front Bumper Full Hoops Safari AirFlow Snorkel

I know i was re-thinking if i should even bother with paint, especially if i want to do some relatively serious off roading. I plan on getting armor in the future (front/back bumpers and sliders), but thats a lot of $$$, and i dont even know where i could get them installed in MA. So i kinda want to get it painted and do light wheeling until i can save up money for some body protection

3. Apr 15, 2016 at 11:44 AM
    jethro

jethro Master Baiter

Member:
    First Name:
    Geoff
    Southern NH
    Vehicle:
    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat 5.0L V8
    Might want to go and get a quote first from a real shop before you make up your mind... that might change your tune quite a bit. Probably looking at $3000 or more for a complete vehicle. It cost me $600 for a single color to prep and paint my motorcycle parts and that was just a tank, a front fender and a tail piece.

Products Discussed in

To Top