1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Good shop in Tucson to install lifts?

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by tacomapilot, May 21, 2010.

1. May 21, 2010 at 7:26 AM
    tacomapilot

tacomapilot [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Sport
    day-time running lights mod, afe pro dry s air filter, ipod isimple adapter, more to add...
    Anyone know of any good shops/locations in Tucson, AZ to install lifts, alignment, and tires? Looking for a one-stop-shop....

2. May 21, 2010 at 8:00 AM
    87Raven

87Raven Active Member

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    SR5 4WD
    K&N,TRD Exhaust,3"lift,DTRLS,foglight mod,
    You may want to try Desert Rat. The one on Ajo/Palo Verde will lift it and take your truck right next door for the alignment. They did my Truck for about half of what the dealer wanted.. Desert and Precision wanted about 1200
    Desert Rat was about 600 of course i only needed the 3" and it's the same as what the dealer uses which is Revtek. Good Luck!

3. May 21, 2010 at 8:04 AM
    08pretaco

08pretaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    I know a great place for your lift install! Your place and invite a friend! No reason to pay anyone to do something so simple

4. May 21, 2010 at 8:06 AM
    neslerrah

neslerrah Taco lovin'

Member:
    First Name:
    Harrelsen
    Tucson
    Vehicle:
    5 lug BEAST!
    Secondary air filter removed, elbow mod, BFG T/A KO (31x10.5R15), 15" American Racing Mojaves, BHLM, Dome Light MOD (Blue), Pioneer headunit, Sockmonkey 'TACOMA' Decals, Readylift 5-lug SST, Rear Shocks - Bilstein TRD, Dynomax Super Turbo #17748, DDM Slim Ballast HID Kit H4 Hi/Lo -35W 6000K in headlights, Apexcone Raptor HID Kit H3 - 35W 6000K in Hella 500s, aFe CAI #51-10762, WeatherTech Floorliner, 200W Smart AC Inverter
    What lift do you plan on puttin on your truck? I can lend a helping hand with installing the kit. Which could save you plenty of money. I don't have a garage, but if you have a place, we could tackle the job.

Products Discussed in

To Top