1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar 265/70R16 tires - Houston

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by crashnburn, May 31, 2016.

1. May 31, 2016 at 2:15 PM
    crashnburn

crashnburn [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Conroe TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCLB 4x4
    a couple of things
    Bought these mounted on a set of 2016 off road wheels I wanted. I think the previous owner said they had around 2k miles. In great shape. $500 for the set OBO. Northwest Houston, but I do travel to central Texas every few weeks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also need a stock 2nd gen six lug steel wheel and a decent 285/75R16 for a spare that I might accept as a partial trade with cash

2. Jan 15, 2017 at 1:40 PM
    David Loflin

David Loflin 2012 Conversion

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Raleigh/Mooresville NC
    Vehicle:
    2007/12 BSP AC High Country TRD Off Road
    2012 Front End Conversion RuggedT Decals Phillips 921 Led Reverse Lights and 43mm Dome Led Sylvania ZEVO LED Map, and License Plate Lights Silverstar ZXE Headlights and Fog Lights K&N Air and Oil Filter Panavise dash mount and Proclip phone holder Mobil 1 Synthetic 5w-30 Mobil 1 Synthetic 75w-90 diff oil Fumoto Oil Drain Valve Painted Engine Cover Shorty Antenna Partial Debadge and Rebadge High Country Badges from Silverado Secondary Air Filter Removed FJ 6 spoke OEM wheels Mastercraft Courser MXT Tires UWS Toolbox TRD Bislteins-4600s Recall Leafs Realtree Seat Covers Walmart All Weather Mats Rain X Wipers Belkin Multi Charger ran through Console Firestik NGP 3 foot Antenna Black exhaust tip
    Still have these?

Products Discussed in

To Top