1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Goodyear Wrangler S/A in OEM size 17"

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Hellmutt, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Jan 21, 2011 at 6:37 AM
    Hellmutt

Hellmutt [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Piqua, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '08 SR5 TRDsport 4x4 DC
    sadly, I've only put Husky Liners in it thus far - tend to blow all my cash on my bikes and guitars.
    I recently replaced the factory Dunlops on my 08 DC 4x4 with these -- I know there were some that didn't like them as they had to keep having them rebalanced among other issues.......but I've put almost 1500 miles on mine in the last month and have to say that I dig 'em........so far that is.

I'm hoping I don't have the trouble others have stated, but they're a good tire IMO -- but I'll know more after I get through the summer and really rack up some miles on them first.

I almost went with the E-load rate just for durability, but changed my mind after thinking about them on a lighter truck like the Tacoma - figured they'd ride harder and I commute 75 miles a day on the interstate, so I went with standard load rate and not sure what kind of mileage I'll get out of them........anybody have these and run over 50k with them??

Products Discussed in

To Top