1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

GoPro editing

Discussion in 'Technology' started by saundern, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Mar 17, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    carcharias

carcharias Giggiddy what what

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    Kings all-around w/ 700lb coils, Dakar leaf pack, TC uca's, DO single hoop bumper, BAMF bolt-on sliders w/ kickouts, Rigid 20" e-series spot/flood, aFe pro-dry, BFG KM2 255/85/16, silver TRD FJ wheels, WARN M8000-s, Access LE, Grillcraft, BAMF lightbar, BAMF rear dif skid, BAMF LCA skids, window tint, Wet Okoles, WeatherTech floorliners, Silverstar lights, led dome lights, Redline Tuning hood struts, center console lock mod, mag-lite mod, extra d-rings, re-routed exhaust, ATO skids, ATO Hi-Lift mounts, pipe tailgate lock, seatbelt alarm delete, wheel/spare locks, Viper 5901, LoJack... WISHLIST: a golden canary that poops platinum
    I say check your YouTube settings, and then which output you're using (ex: MP4, H2.64) from iMovie. You should be able to change the settings in one or the other, as to where, I'm not an iMovie guy.

2. Mar 17, 2013 at 4:17 PM
    saundern

saundern [OP] Swerve for nothing

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Upstate, SC
    Vehicle:
    2002 SR5 4x4
    google shall be used a bunch

3. Mar 17, 2013 at 4:52 PM
    carcharias

carcharias Giggiddy what what

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    Kings all-around w/ 700lb coils, Dakar leaf pack, TC uca's, DO single hoop bumper, BAMF bolt-on sliders w/ kickouts, Rigid 20" e-series spot/flood, aFe pro-dry, BFG KM2 255/85/16, silver TRD FJ wheels, WARN M8000-s, Access LE, Grillcraft, BAMF lightbar, BAMF rear dif skid, BAMF LCA skids, window tint, Wet Okoles, WeatherTech floorliners, Silverstar lights, led dome lights, Redline Tuning hood struts, center console lock mod, mag-lite mod, extra d-rings, re-routed exhaust, ATO skids, ATO Hi-Lift mounts, pipe tailgate lock, seatbelt alarm delete, wheel/spare locks, Viper 5901, LoJack... WISHLIST: a golden canary that poops platinum
    lol Sorry. Start w/ YouTube because they'll have easy step by step instructions on uploading. If that's not where the problem lies, look at iMovie's final compression - I use other software, but Apple programs tend to all have the same interface at this point. For example, you choose "YouTube" or "iPhone" or something and that is how the video gets compressed - for it's final destination. Maybe when you output to "YouTube" in iMovie there are extra settings when choosing which video you want. Any of that make sense? lol

4. Mar 17, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    Gus 524

Gus 524 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    MN
    Vehicle:
    09 tacoma SR5 4WD 4-cylinder
    I don't use iMovie but when I use Sony Vegas pro I have to make sure I render the video at the settings I want.

5. Mar 18, 2013 at 2:25 PM
    saundern

saundern [OP] Swerve for nothing

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Upstate, SC
    Vehicle:
    2002 SR5 4x4
    got it all! we'll see at the end of the month

6. Mar 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM
    Jack

Jack Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    Oceanside, California
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4 LB
    heated leather seats, ARE bed cover, Pro comp 6" Lift with 35s, Bullet Proof Fab Raptor Grill, URD TCAI, Plastic dip badges
    I have a Hero 3 Black and record in 1080p at 60fps. I haven't came by to uploading any of my movies onto youtube but they are great look amazing and professional. I usually film mountain biking, snowboarding, sports, and just messing around with friends. To answer your question I use PowerDirector Ultra 11 for making the movies and the quality is the best, full 1080p HD. If I want to put a clip in slow motion I use Twixtor Pro on Sony Vegas Pro 12. These 2 programs are easy to use and are possible to download for free.

To Top