1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

GoPro HD Hero2????

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by chaos316, Nov 1, 2011.

1. chaos316

chaos316 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JJ
    Wichita, KS
    Vehicle:
    2011 Super White DCLB Sport 4x4 3" Spacer lif
    3" Revtek Spacer lift and aal, 18" Gear Alloy wheels, Nitto terra grapplers
    Anyone get this yet? it just came out. I have the regular hd hero, i kind of want to buy this on too. If anyone knows if all the mounts and accessories would work on it from the regular hd hero, please let me know

2. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    White Double Cab Off Road
    Suspensiopn: Donahoe coil overs, Donahoe rear reservoir shocks, Light Racing UCA's, Wheelers AAL's, Exterior: Powder-coated black billet grill, Hella Black Magic fog lights, color matched rear bumper, color matched side mirrors, undercover tonneau cover, Interior: Alpine W203 w/ Blackbird II, Weathertech Floor-liners, blue gauge light mod, Performance: AFE Stage II Intake, Banks exhaust, single cat y-pipe, Dynomat hood-liner, NST Performance pulleys, URD MAF calibrator
    I just got it but i never had the last one. I cant really help with any of your questions. Sorry man. When I was at Best Buy, they had both on display and all the accessory packs under them. It looked like they were all the same.

To Top