1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Got backed into today

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by teamfast, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Aug 22, 2010 at 8:17 PM
    teamfast

teamfast [OP] Get busy living, or get busy dying.

Member:
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Vehicle:
    '10 DCLB
    BFG AT TKO2s 34 x 10.5 x17, Leer 550 Tonneau cover, weather tech digi fit liners, Viper 5901 remote start/security, 2" fr spacer, 3" TC AAL, All Pro IFS skid plate, Trans skid plate & Transfer Case skid plate, 12" roof mounted flip down dvd player, In channel vent visors.
    Sitting in a tight parking lot and an older gent in some sort of BMW SUV backs his corner into my front bumper. I leaned on the horn. I was stunned watching him get closer and closer. I didnt react until he made contact. Anyways, i got out and he got out to say "Did I hit you?" "Yup, shit he says. The truck was dirty so the dust was all scuffed, i ran my hand over it and voila! no damage. I stood up, told the guy it was his lucky day and he should buy a back up camera. (I f'n love mine). He hit hard enough to move the truck a bit while i was in park. Paint seems okay on the 2010s. Lucky! That guy better pay it forward.

2. Aug 22, 2010 at 8:21 PM
    Blue

Blue You're my boy blue

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Sierras
    Vehicle:
    ex 99 current 04 TRD
    glad there wasnt damage

3. Aug 22, 2010 at 8:24 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    BU camera FTW. Glad all turned out OK.

4. Aug 22, 2010 at 9:53 PM
    scottri

scottri Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tigard Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 Sport DC TRD Sport PreRunner
    Cover King Seat Covers, WeatherTech Liners, PopNLock, storage bin locks, N-Fab Step bars, and G4 Elite Tonneau cover.
    Glad there was no damage. God knows how many times that happens when you aren't sitting in the truck.

Products Discussed in

To Top