1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Gotta love Discount Tire!!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Hardcorehehaw, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Feb 15, 2009 at 7:23 AM
    Hardcorehehaw

Hardcorehehaw [OP] 1 man wolf pack

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray PreRunner
    Debadged, 20" Liquid Metal Magmas, Yokohama Parada Spec x 285/50/20, Llumar clear bra, Fold-A-Cover G4, Weathertech liners, Wet Okole seat covers, JBS technologies keyless entry keypad.
    So my truck will be here on the 17th and I've already found a set of 20" rims with tires, everything installed with TPMS kit, locking lugs, lifetime balancing and rotating AND warranties for $1400 out the door!:D

Much better than the $1900 I was about to spend at tirerack for the same stuff. Not to mention they have local shops so if I ever have a problem I can talk to someone directly not some customer service agent on the phone.

These will be going on a magnetic gray double cab prerunner.
    I'm pretty sure they're a complete knock off of the Enkei ETS, but for $400 I'll take it!
    [​IMG]
    For tires I picked out the Road Hugger XRT, I've never heard of them but they only had 1 bad review out of 2 pages. What do you all think?
    [​IMG]

2. Mar 6, 2009 at 11:42 AM
    Tacojocoma

Tacojocoma Member

Member:
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    2003 PreRunner TRD
    Debadged, Kodiak Sidewinders
    Just came across this thread by accident....but I'd really like to see how those turned out Hardcorehehaw... the wheels look great.

Products Discussed in

To Top