1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Greetings from coastal North Carolina

Discussion in 'New Members' started by methodtoll, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Nov 4, 2006 at 9:09 AM
    methodtoll

methodtoll [OP] Member

Member:
    Hey everyone, my name Mike and I am 20 from a small coastal town in North Carolina. As of now, I own a 94' Nissan pick-up. So why am I on Tacoma World's message board? Simply because I am getting ready (by the end of the year, first of 07) to purchase a new vehicle, preferably another truck. I have looked at the Nissan Frontier, the Dodge Dakota, and even the Chevy Colorado. All of those are nice trucks but then I saw the Toyota Tacoma and fell in love with it.

So with all this being said, come the end of the year, I hope to be a proud owner of a Toyota Tacoma but for now, I will just drool over your trucks :D

2. Nov 4, 2006 at 9:36 AM
    4x4Runner

4x4Runner Sam’s gone, man. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Drunken Sailor
    Not north, not south, not west, mostly east
    Vehicle:
    1WD
    nuttin fancy
    Welcome to TW and I think you've made the right choice in choosing a Tacoma. I'm on my second Tacoma (wife got pregnant and had to get a family hauler)and I will drive nothing but Toyota's from here on out.

Are you going to get a 4X4? I've driven on the beaches around Corolla a few times when I was stationed out in Virginia, nice area.

3. Nov 4, 2006 at 11:43 AM
    methodtoll

methodtoll [OP] Member

Member:
    I probably won't get a 4x4 because I don't do offroading, just mainly highway traveling from school to home to work.

4. Nov 4, 2006 at 6:18 PM
    Ldytaco05

Ldytaco05 it's all about me

Member:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner,Enkei Wheels
    we'll looking forward to seeing your truck online. well i grew up on toyota vehicles from corolla, celica(convertible), supra(speed addiction), and finally the tacoma. I am so happy with these vehicles because they are so reliable and if you want a vehicle that would last you when the payments are done then the toyota will be the best choice. ofcourse you have to maintain it.
    ldytaco05

5. Nov 5, 2006 at 4:18 PM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    Welcome to TW. Why wait till next year? Beg, borrow or steal and buy now. Don’t delay gratification. That sucks. Great choice in truck. Reliability and resale value will make you :).

6. Nov 6, 2006 at 1:28 AM
    Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hopkinton,MA
    Vehicle:
    Nice 6spd,V6, very solid truck
    None currently, but I would like a better sounding exhaust and perhaps a cold air pack and some color coded step bars
    welcome ,methodtoll keep and eye out for good bargains on 06's, you might just find the right truck for you.
    Nissan makes good vehicles but you they don't have the looks of the Yoda's. You might not even need 4wheel drive down in NC.

7. Oct 28, 2013 at 6:34 PM
    Sandman614

Sandman614 Ex-Snarky TWSS elf, Travis #hotsavannahdotcom

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Garner, NC/Boone, NC
    Vehicle:
    '06 SR5 Off Road
    ARB Front Bumper, Projector Headlights w/Slimcubby 4300K HID's, Oznium LED's, LED taillights, DIY Washable Cabin Moose Filter, Sockmonkey SR5 Off Road, Aux Audio plug, OME 886x, OME Nitrochargers, Wheelers 3 Leaf Progressive AAL, ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket, Dodge D-Rings
    Stupid tapatalk is screwing up thread ids...

Products Discussed in

To Top