1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

grill decision

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by hooflander, May 30, 2012.

1. May 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM
    hooflander

hooflander [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 DCSB TRD Sport
    So i have decided the worst thing about having a Taco is trying to decide what mod i want to do next trying to fig out side steps and grills. so many decisions. im looking at the bull bars vs a fuller one like the westin or aeris. also anyone have experience with Avid bull bar and sliders? Im not doing much off roading so i would get the bolt ons. Anyone love or hate any of these options?

2. May 30, 2012 at 7:03 PM
    cooktaco

cooktaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Northern California
    Vehicle:
    11 Dbl. cab TRD 4x4
    Weahertecs, Bed met, Snugtop, Avid sliders, TSB Springs, Bilstein 5100's @1.75,
    Got the Avid bolt on sliders and am very happy with them. Will be used for light off-roading, and would go with the weld-ons if I was going to push it harder. Ordered the Avid light bar and just got the shipping notice that I should have it by the end of this week, so no pics of the light bar yet. There are lots of pictures of the Avid light bars on their web page and they look good to me in person. Not a real fan of the bull bar look and the Avid bar is a good alternative. Bottom line is get whatever you think looks good.
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top