1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hanneman Fiberglass??

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by rzimm001, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Jul 31, 2010 at 11:16 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 Long-Travel
    King 10" coilovers w/ resi. 3.5" over long travel kit. Factory spindles w/ ALLPRO gussets. Total Chaos tower gussets. Energy Poly cab mounts and steering rack mounts. Glassworks fenders and bedsides. Home fabbed bed cage. King 2.5x16 bypass shocks in the rear. DMZ long travel rear end. Race radio (2meter). Removed secondary carbon air filter. Exhaust dumped before the axle / no muffler. Phram fresh air cabin filter. K&N replacement filter, After market stereo, Grillcraft grill, custom fabled roof rack with 7" HID's, PRP race seats.
    I'm looking into glass fenders and came across the Hannemann website. I can't find pics of these fender actually on the truck though. Does anyone have these fenders or pics of them on the 2nd gen taco?

2. Sep 11, 2011 at 12:23 PM
    Erik

Erik That smells like pure gasoline

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Nashua, NH
    Vehicle:
    10'TRD off-road
    Shrockworks bumper+ IFS skid, 4xInnovations rock sliders, Toytec Bilstein/Eibach 5100 @ 2.5", 3" All-pro leaf pack w/Bilstein 5100, PIAA 510SMR, PIAA 1500, Python LC3 2-way Auto-start, Fog lights on w/Parking lights, ATRAC Hack, Diff breather mod
    Bump, I also wanna see some pics on a 2nd gen. I don't think I want these because of the 4" flare. I would like the rise, but not the flare. I am trying to stay skinny for tight trails.

3. Sep 11, 2011 at 12:28 PM
    FixedTRD

FixedTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Alhambra, CA
    All pro LT, All pro front bumper,All pro rear fox, 1.5 full leaf and u bolt flip kit. KR sliders, bestop, high lift with custom mount, katskin leather, Hankook MT and atx artillery. DMZ SUA w/FOX triple bypass

Blackhawke88 has them but only the bedsides. I was looking into Hannemann also but i couldn't find anyone with the front fenders.

Products Discussed in

To Top