1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Haro group 1 bmx and redline bmx late 90's

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Taco me elmo, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Taco me elmo

Taco me elmo [OP] Who needs roads?

Member:
    First Name:
    Micah
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2002 5VZ Daily Beater.
    Doug Thorley Headers, Magnoflow 24' muffler, URD short shifter kit, Fox coilovers re-tuned with Total Chaos Upper control arms in front set at 2.5 inch lift, 10 inch Fox rear shocks with resi in back with custom bedcage , Full front and rear Fiberglass, Slotted Tundra rotors with green stuff brake pads, Steel braided brake lines all around, Ultragauge OBDII, Sliders, Front and rear tube bumpers.
    Price is $340 for both or ($175 for redline) ($200 for haro) .. Or Best Offer. I am not open to trades. Recently purchased and have completely overhauled them both to perfect working condition and have since bought a 24 inch cruiser.

I have extra chains, brakes, handlebars, pedals, grips and pegs for them as well.

They are a little dusty but have new tires, crank on haro, chainwheels, chains, brakes and pads on both plus new bearings all around.

I paid $300 for them both and invested about $100. I would like to just break even at say $340 for both if possible.

Or Redline for $175 - Haro for $200

Redline:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Haro group 1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. imsikotic

imsikotic If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Temecula, Ca
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DesertRunner
    4" Camburg Race Spindles and Icon 2.5" ext travel Coilovers in the front for about 5"of lift and for the rear All-Pro 3" leaf pack and Fox 2.0 Resi's converted to piggyback and custom valved by DownSouth Motorsports. 17x9" KMC XD Addicts w/ 4.5 inch Backspacing and -12 Offset. Wrangler Duratracs 285/70/17. K&N CAI, Exhaust, Carriage Works Billet Grill, Custom Bed bar with ProComp fog lights,DirtKing Fabrication front bumper w/ 3 HID converted Hellas, Demello rear PreRunner bumper, Tinted windows, Full System w/ 2 10s, Garmin 265WT, ClearHLM. Theres more I just cant think of it right now.
    I want that Haro. Good luck with sale.

3. Taco me elmo

Taco me elmo [OP] Who needs roads?

Member:
    First Name:
    Micah
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2002 5VZ Daily Beater.
    Doug Thorley Headers, Magnoflow 24' muffler, URD short shifter kit, Fox coilovers re-tuned with Total Chaos Upper control arms in front set at 2.5 inch lift, 10 inch Fox rear shocks with resi in back with custom bedcage , Full front and rear Fiberglass, Slotted Tundra rotors with green stuff brake pads, Steel braided brake lines all around, Ultragauge OBDII, Sliders, Front and rear tube bumpers.
    Make me an offer.

I have spare parts for it too.

4. RAD

RAD RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    THE RAD
    "LAX/TO/PDX"
    Vehicle:
    2007/TRD/O/R "RECH"RUNNER
    TOO MUCH
    I remember having a GROUP 1 HARO. I always wanted it and when I got it. I loved it but traded it for a FREE AGENT. Memories. . . ;) Sweet Bike!

5. lodi781

lodi781 Alexander Supertramp

Member:
    shelton CT
    Vehicle:
    08 dbl Cab sport
    OME 3" Lift with Dakar Leaf pack, weathertech matts, Leer 180 Cap, Cobra CB, Kenwood Stereo.
    I miss my G1....Loved it......

To Top