1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Having a huge sale and doing another run of Gauged Chucks!!! Starts 4-24 ends 5/3

Discussion in 'Instant Air Supply' started by InstantAirSupply, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Apr 24, 2016 at 5:26 PM
    InstantAirSupply

InstantAirSupply [OP] Nate the Co2 guy Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Fresno CA
    Vehicle:
    2002 Jeep Wrangler!
    All Jeep stuff.... haha!
    Sale on all systems 12% using code IAS12.... good from 4-24 to 5-3. Gauged Chucks available during this time also!!! NO POWDER COATING THIS TIME, sorry!

Systems and chucks ordered during this time using the coupon code will have lead times of 10 business days from the CLOSE of the sale (5/3).

LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!! 4-24 to 5-3

Order at www.instantairsupply.com

Gauged Inflation Chucks are BACK! Only for a limited time...... I've been getting at least 5 inquires a week about bringing these back. I'm willing to do a limited run for those of you who want one. These are awesome tools, completely rebuildable, and will last you a lifetime! Makes filling tires or anything else a breeze being able to check your progress as you go.

The price will be a flat $55 shipped anywhere in the USA via USPS flat rate and will include a very snazzy IAS decal.

Everyone who has ever bought one of these has loved it, I know you will too. Even if you don't have a Co2 system, they work great attached to a regulated compressor also.

Check out the photo and video's below for a demonstration!

359bfdf6-afb9-45f5-ac8e-63dc3406d088_zps_cdaaf7831ecb9b4f86445771b881298b9316f73e.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAa4k_i02Pc

Stu488 and Watt maker like this.
To Top