1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Headlight adjustment

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by bbarian333, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Jun 12, 2007 at 4:54 PM
    bbarian333

bbarian333 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    06, Accesss Cab, TRD Sport
    TRD exh, K&N drop in,TRD seat cvrs,tsb springs
    If i have my front end lifted with a leveling kit. do i need to readjust the headlight beam? Or, are they even adjustable? If anyone knows pls resopnd thanx

2. Jun 12, 2007 at 8:18 PM
    MarkC

MarkC Carolina Alliance: Warheads On Foreheads Division

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Yokota AB, Fussa-Shi, Japan
    Vehicle:
    99 4x4 SR5
    2 inch spacer in the front, and homemade add a leaf in the rear, billet grille, bull bar
    levelin kit you should be alright, it shouldn't make a big differance

3. Jun 26, 2007 at 4:18 PM
    wormhole7

wormhole7 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Lake Dallas, Tx
    Vehicle:
    TSS
    Leather, Suspension TSB, Billy 5100's up front set at .85, Eaton Posi LSD,Grillcraft Black Mesh Grills,Aires Bull Bar,Black Low Profile Narrow Toybox,Black Headlight Mod,Black Tail lights ,USA Spec,Ipod, PopnLock,Bed Mat,Bug Sheild,Vent Visors, Weathertec Liners,Radar,Nuvi 760,Dog Ramp,Convex Mirrors, Roof Rack, Tint, Borla exhaust, Borla Intake, OBX pedals, Home Link Auto Dimming Mirror with remote, 20" Factory Wheels, Factory Tube Steps
    I just got my leveling kit today. Haven't installed it yet. The directions say you need to have the front end aligned by someone familiar with alignment on a lifted truck (JEEZ), and you need to adjust the headlights after the install. But in answer to your question, I have no idea how to adjust the headlights. In the event that I need to, it would be nice not to have to take it to the dealer. I was thinking maybe Firestone for the alignment. :confused:

4. Jun 26, 2007 at 6:28 PM
    bbarian333

bbarian333 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    06, Accesss Cab, TRD Sport
    TRD exh, K&N drop in,TRD seat cvrs,tsb springs
    Thanx for the responce guys. Hey Wormhole7. I was looking at your pics. What is a TSS? I've never seen that before. Did it come with those wheels, that exhaust? Is the leather a factory option? I still dont know if our headlight are adjustable. But Nice truck

5. Jun 26, 2007 at 6:41 PM
    wormhole7

wormhole7 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Lake Dallas, Tx
    Vehicle:
    TSS
    Leather, Suspension TSB, Billy 5100's up front set at .85, Eaton Posi LSD,Grillcraft Black Mesh Grills,Aires Bull Bar,Black Low Profile Narrow Toybox,Black Headlight Mod,Black Tail lights ,USA Spec,Ipod, PopnLock,Bed Mat,Bug Sheild,Vent Visors, Weathertec Liners,Radar,Nuvi 760,Dog Ramp,Convex Mirrors, Roof Rack, Tint, Borla exhaust, Borla Intake, OBX pedals, Home Link Auto Dimming Mirror with remote, 20" Factory Wheels, Factory Tube Steps
    Thanks bbarian333,
    It did come with the wheels and exhaust, but I had the dealer put the leather in for me.

Products Discussed in

To Top