1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Headstrong Off-Road review

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by jagergirll, May 5, 2018.

1. May 5, 2018 at 6:18 AM
    jagergirll

jagergirll [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Midwest
    Vehicle:
    4x4 RC
    OME Suspension ARB Bumper Rock Sliders BFG KO2 A/T 245/75R16 Camper Shell
    So I wanted to give an honest review to Headstrong Off-Road. I recently ordered and ARB Deluxe Bull Bar and ARB fog light kit. I went with Headstrong Off-Road for this purchase due to being the least expensive for this item when you calculated shipping and they said they could ship to my house instead of a freight hub. The courier they used ended up not being able to ship to my house but that was not Headstrongs fault.I ended up meeting the driver in town at a wal-mart to pick up the product and he waited for me to drive all the way into town and help me load this into my truck. When I unpacked the bumper I had some parts missing and again it was not Headstrongs fault. I called Marie and here is where I was impressed. Due to my job, I am literally cut off from the outside world until my shift is over. I know of nothing that happens unless it is a big enough security risk or crisis that we get locked down, then it’s only word of mouth. So needless to say it’s hard for me to ever do anything for my personal life. Without hearing back from me, Marie knew what parts I needed she talked to ARB technical support and they got the missing parts shipped out and she even remembered to tell them I need a signature free delivery. By the time I got to my phone yesterday after work you could imagine this was a great relief for me to feel taken care of while at work. The other thing that I appreciated was probably by mistake I was sent Headstrongs receipt with my order and I have to say their whole sale cost vs what they sold this bumper for is extremely reasonable. I will not post exact numbers but I was impressed where as other companies were quoting me $250 just on shipping meant they were making a profit from shipping costs and the sale. I’ve ordered from Headstrong before and the customer service seems great! So I’m glad Marie let me gripe and then fixed a problem that was never their fault to begin with. I’m not knocking other vendors by any means and will continue to order from whoever has what I need when I want at a price I’m willing to pay, I just wanted to note this positive experience.

2. May 5, 2018 at 6:29 AM
    ChemDawg

ChemDawg Well-Known Member

Member:
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    2005 sr5 4x4
To Top