1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

heat is on

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Ridgerunner, May 15, 2008.

1. May 15, 2008 at 8:17 AM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    Well we're about to get a lesson on the kind of temps you guys back east are pretty much used to...San Francisco's gonna peak at 94* and the rest of the bay area's over 100-104*-Very unusual here for this time of year. I friggin HATE hot weather cause I work in cold climates every day (the meat business) so my blood's thick as honey making it worse:(

2. May 15, 2008 at 8:22 AM
    MotoXFreeStyle61

MotoXFreeStyle61 Displaced Texan

Member:
    San Antonio TX
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5 4Cyl, Access Cab, 5
    Black Head Light Mod, Tacoma All Weather Mats, ScanGauge II, Tonnaeu Bed Cover, 40% Tint, Added Fog Lights, 600W x 1 Alpine MRP-M650 Amp, Alpine 10" Type-R SWR-1022D Sub, Secondary Air Filter Removed, Day Time Running Lights, K&N Drop In Air Filter (oiled), Westin Bullbar (Black Powder), Alpine IVA-W505 w/Nav, JL Audio 6.5" Front Speakers, Toyota SR5 Seat Covers, 2.5" Toytec Spacer
    I have a feeling the weather is going to be quite different this season. We're going through a cold front right now. It's about 55.8 outside right now. Which is not really good because this is the time for tornadoes with all these fronts colliding with each other. We just get caught in the middle.

3. May 15, 2008 at 8:43 AM
    Ridgerunner

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    Hey Moto-man I hope not on the tornadoes bro...believe it or not we get one here on the coast every now and then. Had one touch down in South San Francisco (15 miles from SF) but it was like an F-2. Left its mark though. Had a lot of them where I grew up in Illinois. I guess mother nature is going thru a change

4. May 15, 2008 at 6:14 PM
    05 X-Runner

05 X-Runner Murdered X

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Napa, Nor-Cal. Whine Country U.S.A
    Vehicle:
    BSP 05 X-Runner, 07 TRD Sport Super White
    HVM C/F X-Runner badge 1 of 6 made,P/C'ed black rims,Blacked out Billet Grill,BLHM,HID's,Tinted tail covers, Fog light mod,BFLM,C2C Black eyelids,,C2C 1.75" Front drop 2" rear,C2C Hoodstruts,URD Shortshifter,URD T-CAI.Custom Coupe shiftball, NST Manifold Spacer.. 07 TRD Sport Super White,De-badged,White headlight Mod,Fog light mod,White tail light mod,C2C white eyelids, C2C hood struts
    Im 60 miles north of SF in Napa, and its 104 now.It was 106 at 4:00p

5. May 15, 2008 at 6:19 PM
    Ridgerunner

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    Hey 05-WOW-you got air? This is a bitch man! And I got high blood pressure too. Hope it's short-lived. You're used to it though huh? I take the Wife up there to do the wine:) It's always HOT there, no?

6. May 15, 2008 at 6:25 PM
    GotLift37

GotLift37 Bangers Runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    North East AL
    Vehicle:
    07 4Runner 4WD
    2.5" front lift (leeper coilover) 1" body 16" Dick Cepek DC1 Black/polished 295/75/16 General Grabber AT2 Tinted Taillights 5% tint OEM Acura TSX HID Retrofit White LED dash light conversion WMW roof rack
    67* now.. raining all day. cloudy.. all next week its gonna be in the upper 80's. And at work it will be about 95* ouch its gonna suck.

7. May 15, 2008 at 6:55 PM
    05 X-Runner

05 X-Runner Murdered X

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Napa, Nor-Cal. Whine Country U.S.A
    Vehicle:
    BSP 05 X-Runner, 07 TRD Sport Super White
    HVM C/F X-Runner badge 1 of 6 made,P/C'ed black rims,Blacked out Billet Grill,BLHM,HID's,Tinted tail covers, Fog light mod,BFLM,C2C Black eyelids,,C2C 1.75" Front drop 2" rear,C2C Hoodstruts,URD Shortshifter,URD T-CAI.Custom Coupe shiftball, NST Manifold Spacer.. 07 TRD Sport Super White,De-badged,White headlight Mod,Fog light mod,White tail light mod,C2C white eyelids, C2C hood struts

Never get used to it :laugh:...This is above normal for this time of year,hell one week ago they were b!tchin that the frost was killing the grapes :D.

Yeah theres about 400 winerys here in the Napa Valley, Anytime your up this way pm me and let me know, My wife and i will show you two the valley..

8. May 15, 2008 at 7:06 PM
    Ridgerunner

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    Kind of you indeed!:) Gonna try and get up there in July or August. You have breathtaking country there...I thought the background in your pic looked familiar:cool: thanks 05:)

Products Discussed in

To Top