1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hella 500 help!

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by tacozombie, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Apr 14, 2011 at 10:00 AM
    tacozombie

tacozombie [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRd sport
    I am stumped on this one. I bought some hella 500s and installed them on my truck. Well all was well for about 3 weeks. One morning i went to turn the lights off and the switch was sorta stuck in the on position. So after some pushing and pulling lol The lights finally turned off. That night I went to turn them on and nothing, well i figured something inside the switch broke. Well yesterday I bought a new switch installed it and still no workie. Since that did not work I replaced all fuses. Still nothing.... So i replaced the ralay and checked all the connections and wiring. All good to me. So a friend of mine brought his voltmeter to work today and checked everything the switch is good.... relay has power and the black wire going to the lights has power. The bulbs in the lights are good, I even bought some new ones and tried them. So I am stumped one 500 has power and the other one does not. So i dunno any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Products Discussed in

To Top