1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hellboy-Batman (no spoilers)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by swatjoe592, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 19, 2008 at 4:46 AM
    swatjoe592

swatjoe592 [OP] Beware the Puma...

Member:
    Southeast Texas
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma PreRunner
    20" gangsta wheels, baby seat
    Went and caught a Hellboy-Batman double feature with my brother last night last night. I didn't plan it out that way, but Batman was sold out till almost midnight, so what better way to kill a few hours than with the sequal of what I think is one of the coolest flics to come out in a long time; Hellboy?
    So after suffering through the chickflic in disguise that was Hellboy, I went and stood in line for Batman. I found it comical, as I hadn't waited in line to see a movie since 1989; at the original Batman. Before you comic geeks start sending hate mail, I know it wasn't the 'original' Batman, but you know what I mean. I counted 27 grown men wearing Batman helmets. 27 :eek:. I don't understand dressing up to see a movie. Nor do I understand clapping at the end of a movie. No one has ever been able to give me a valid reason for either.
    Either way, I don't want to ruin anything, but I'm glad I watched Hellboy first. The awesomeness that Batman displayed across the big screen would have surely been dampered by the suckhole of Hellboy 2. Now its 0645 hours, I have to be at work soon, and I'm regretting the Milk Duds and Dr. Pepper at 2 in the morning. The morning after didn't feel like this in 1989...

2. Jul 19, 2008 at 5:12 AM
    swatjoe592

swatjoe592 [OP] Beware the Puma...

Member:
    Southeast Texas
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma PreRunner
    20" gangsta wheels, baby seat
    My bad! Didn't realize there was one of these up already.....

3. Jul 19, 2008 at 9:47 AM
    tcBob

tcBob Gringo Bandito Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 V6 Black
    I'm seeing it today hopefully...!

4. Jul 19, 2008 at 12:09 PM
    Hotdog

Hotdog My hair is all natural Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Hotdog
    Vehicle:
    2007 PreRunner SR5 Double Cab
    Wet Okole Underwear
    I haven't seen hellboy 2 yet, but I'm thinking about dressing up as a hotdog when I go to see batman for the second time.

5. Jul 19, 2008 at 3:55 PM
    bambooshoots

bambooshoots Be a fountain, not a drain.

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 Honda Accord Sport
    I did it again. Got tired of paying truck payments and gas and traded in for a 2015 Honda Accord Sport since I enjoyed my 2013 Sport so much.
    I saw The Dark Knight twice. Once at opening night (12:25) with the girl, then again 13 hours later when I treated my siblings to the movies at 13:30.

I could watch it again.

6. Jul 19, 2008 at 4:14 PM
    CornDog

CornDog Well-Known Member

Member:
    Gallant, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2007 SpeedWay Blue Double Cab Tacoma
    12000 lb Milemarker Winch Warn Trans4mer Grille Guard Gear Motorsports Wheels, Pioneer Head Unit w Ipod Interface, 2 Diamond D3 10's in custom box, UWS black tool box. N-fab stepbars, 15% tint, bug deflector,ventvisors, K&N Series 77 Cold air Intake, Hi lift jack mounted, 4D-LED maglite mounted, Lund Grill Screen
    i thought hellboy 2 was perty good. i havent watched dark knight yet. i wanna go watch Wanted! i heard that its a DEF. go see movie. lol

7. Jul 20, 2008 at 1:30 AM
    cleanTRDmachine

cleanTRDmachine watch the meat

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Q-Town, PA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    tint gray camo seat covers debadged color matched grille surround off of 06 TRD sport grillecraft black mesh grille Hella 500's demudflapped Toyota rear leaf TSB (first edition) 265/75/16 BFG AT TA KO's Flowmaster Super 40 #952445 Maglite Mod AntennaX 13in antenna Painted Lower Valance Vision X H4 Xenon headlights Halo Solaris H10 foglights Velocity Offroad 2.5 leveling kit (removed) Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers Rocky Mounts Clutch SD bike mount 4ft combo lock cable for bed extender Stage I interior LED's Toytec 1.5" AALs Extang Trifold Signature Series Bed Cover Reese front mounted tow hook Icon Stage 1 Suspension
    yeah, i walked out of the movie wanting to shoot someone, it was excellent.

batman was friggin' awesome too, don't know why they picked such an ugly chick to play Rachel though:anonymous:

8. Jul 20, 2008 at 5:59 AM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    That's a costume ?

9. Jul 20, 2008 at 5:21 PM
    Hotdog

Hotdog My hair is all natural Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Hotdog
    Vehicle:
    2007 PreRunner SR5 Double Cab
    Wet Okole Underwear
    yeah, WTF was up with that? the whole time, I was thinking that.

10. Jul 20, 2008 at 5:36 PM
    cleanTRDmachine

cleanTRDmachine watch the meat

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Q-Town, PA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    tint gray camo seat covers debadged color matched grille surround off of 06 TRD sport grillecraft black mesh grille Hella 500's demudflapped Toyota rear leaf TSB (first edition) 265/75/16 BFG AT TA KO's Flowmaster Super 40 #952445 Maglite Mod AntennaX 13in antenna Painted Lower Valance Vision X H4 Xenon headlights Halo Solaris H10 foglights Velocity Offroad 2.5 leveling kit (removed) Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers Rocky Mounts Clutch SD bike mount 4ft combo lock cable for bed extender Stage I interior LED's Toytec 1.5" AALs Extang Trifold Signature Series Bed Cover Reese front mounted tow hook Icon Stage 1 Suspension
    she looked even more fugly on the Today Show
    i think Matt Lauer vomited in his mouth a little

11. Jul 20, 2008 at 5:42 PM
    Agent7

Agent7 Senior Executive of Nothing.

Member:
    Toronto, Canada
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6spd
    BHLM, Stubby Antenna, Custom Front Grill, Debaged Tailgate, Added TRD Emblem, Removed Factory Pinstripes, Leer 100XL Cap, Prolumen 6000K HID Kit with custom glare shields, Eurolite Yellow fog lights, 20" Fast Hustler wheels (black w/3" deepdish polished lip), Cooper Zeon LTZ 275/60/20's, Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers, Custom LED Gauges, Pioneer AVIC F700BT All-In-One Indash Navigation (Hacked)
    I saw the same sort of thing for transformers... a bunch of dudes wearing Optimus Prime helmets... What killed me was the fact that they kept them on to watch the whole movie. How the fuck can you even see out of them? :confused:

The only disguise I'd have on is my erected dick poked through the bottom of my popcorn bag, so whatever girl I'm with at the time has an even better ending to the movie than she expected. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top