1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hello From Austin!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Toyboata, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Feb 5, 2016 at 7:54 PM
    Toyboata

Toyboata [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    Lunar Mist 2004 TRD OR 4x4 Manual 3.4
    Relentless Fab Armor. OME lift. 31" Nitto's
    Hello everyone! I've been on and around, browsing build threads and researching for a while now, but today I bought my first Tacoma. She's a silver 2004 TRD OffRoad Access Cab 4x4 v6 manual with only <70k miles. I currently work at a Toyota dealership, and previously owned a Corolla of a similar year so I am familiar with their legacy of reliability and toughness. I look forward to slowly modding the truck to be a capable off-roader that won't beat me up on my daily drives. Oh and I promise to try and research thoroughly before posting ;)

tacomer.jpg

ScTuna likes this.
  2. Feb 6, 2016 at 5:57 AM
    Joe D

Joe D .

Member:
    Welcome to TW. Nice 1G.

3. Feb 6, 2016 at 6:05 AM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    Welcome from Leander

4. Feb 6, 2016 at 6:08 AM
    jwctaco

jwctaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    SW Michigan
    Vehicle:
    23’ T4R
    welcome to TW, have fun.

5. Feb 6, 2016 at 6:47 AM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    tcBob likes this.
  6. Feb 6, 2016 at 6:50 AM
    Stags863

Stags863 Bye Felica!

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB TRD Off Road 4x4
    - Bilstein 5100's set at 1.75 - 265/70/r17 Goodyear Wrangler Authorities - 6000k headlight and fog light bulbs - NiLight off road LED rear lights - Light bar mounted behind front bumper - White LEDs in dome, map, and sun visor - Tint (5% around / 35% front) - Universal 13 inch metal antenna - Beer bottle opener in bed - Organizer storage box in center console and glove compartment - Mounted MagLite to top of center console storage box - MGM grille - MGM rear bumper - CamLocker toolbox - Rubber floor mats - 2 USB and Cig lighter chargers in rear of center console - Headrest mounted iPad holders for rear seats
    Welcome to TW :cheers:

7. Feb 6, 2016 at 12:36 PM
    jaywill808

jaywill808 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2001 Tacoma
    <70,000 miles!!!!! Nice.

Products Discussed in

To Top