1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hello to all

Discussion in 'New Members' started by volf16, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Nov 20, 2007 at 9:05 PM
    volf16

volf16 [OP] Member

Member:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Vehicle:
    06' silver streak mica double cab, longbed, PreRunner Sport
    Ipod adaptor install, remove secondary air filter, A.R.E Tonneau Cover. Amp installed, HID 5000k H4's and H10's
    Just wanted to say hello the the group of tacoma lovers. I recently bought a tacoma and I am getting pretty anxious to do a few mods. I will hopefully, in time, be able to give more back to the community than I will take..... but I doubt it! Well hello again and I thank those already and in advance for the helpfull mod write-ups and info the give. Cheers!

2. Nov 20, 2007 at 9:14 PM
    Dcrooks84

Dcrooks84 Sir Anal Loin of Beef

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    05 double cab SR5 Pkg #8 lng bd 4X4
    Removed secondary air filter, Fog light anytime, Map light mod, Scan Gauge II, Polished Stainless Steel Westin E-Series Bull Bar, Black GrilleCraft Grille, Borla CatBack Exhaust
    Welcome to TW!! It's a great community and you will learn a great deal. I have had my Taco for about 1.5 months now and love everything about it, and due to this site I know so much more about it than I would have ever learned on my own. Again welcome to the fam.

Products Discussed in

To Top