1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HELP: Friend’s truck stolen in Bay Area **FOUND**

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by loyaltothetaco, Jan 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 16, 2023 at 11:42 PM
    loyaltothetaco

loyaltothetaco [OP] It's part ATV, part SUV, and certified by the DMV

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    Radiant Red 2006 DCSB SR5
    2.5" OME lift, Fox 2.5 coil overs, all pro expo leafs, ubolt flip kit w/ upgraded bump stops, 1.25" wheel spacers, 16" Bronze KMC Impact OL wheels, 295/75/r16 Nitto grapplers, beige Softopper, Brute force front bumper w/smittybilt winch, RCI rear bumper, caliraised rock sliders, TRD IFS skid plate custom swingout tailgate w/spare tire mount, TC bed stiffeners, Magnum force CAI, KC spotlights, tacomabeast headlights, rear seat molle panel odds and ends, hi lift, MESO interior lights, and a fuck load of patches… more planned for later.
    Asking for my fellow TW members in the Bay Area to keep their eyes peeled. My buddies F250 was stolen tonight from his apartment complex. He’s already filed a report and is currently posting all different forums and social media but I thought I’d throw something on here as well.
    I’ll be monitoring this thread so if by some miracle somebody spots it just post a comment and I’ll respond asap.

Lifted dark blue/gold F250 supercharged 7.3 diesel with camper shell.
    License plate# 6J94118

EB264EC6-6B18-4C4A-9A09-517E07FD32ED.jpg
    1609A215-187C-421B-99FB-B38D3F796A62.jpg

Thank you

PennSilverTaco and whatstcp like this.
  2. Jan 17, 2023 at 7:17 AM
    PennSilverTaco

PennSilverTaco Encyclopedia of useless information...

Member:
    First Name:
    Charlie
    Central Bucks, Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    2010 Zombie Truck
    Did they hotwire it?

3. Jan 17, 2023 at 7:44 AM
    loyaltothetaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    2.5" OME lift, Fox 2.5 coil overs, all pro expo leafs, ubolt flip kit w/ upgraded bump stops, 1.25" wheel spacers, 16" Bronze KMC Impact OL wheels, 295/75/r16 Nitto grapplers, beige Softopper, Brute force front bumper w/smittybilt winch, RCI rear bumper, caliraised rock sliders, TRD IFS skid plate custom swingout tailgate w/spare tire mount, TC bed stiffeners, Magnum force CAI, KC spotlights, tacomabeast headlights, rear seat molle panel odds and ends, hi lift, MESO interior lights, and a fuck load of patches… more planned for later.
    Not sure, he thinks they disconnected the battery and pushed it down the street and hot wired it there so nobody would hear it. That suckers loud on a cold start.

4. Jan 18, 2023 at 8:41 AM
    Mad German

Mad German Well-Known Member

Member:
    Damn! That's a great looking truck. Hope he gets it back. If it's more than a few days, he might not want it back. I had a truck stolen years ago. After a day, my Dad and I went out shopping for a replacement on the premise that I don't get it back. When the cop took the report, he flat out told me that it's either being sold for parts or is being driven like a rented mule and I won't want it back. Long story short, I never got it back.

5. Jan 18, 2023 at 8:44 AM
    wilcam47

wilcam47 Keep on keeping on!

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Bourbon state
    So is it found now?:confused:

6. Jan 18, 2023 at 8:44 AM
    PennSilverTaco

PennSilverTaco Encyclopedia of useless information...

Member:
    First Name:
    Charlie
    Central Bucks, Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    2010 Zombie Truck
    How and where did they find it?

7. Jan 18, 2023 at 12:40 PM
    loyaltothetaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    Side of the highway a few towns over, undamaged and nothing missing. People stealing cars for joyriding or to go commit a crime then dump it. Luckily the only thing that has to be replaced is a punched ignition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top