1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help from the SoCal gang

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by WVtriple, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Oct 7, 2010 at 12:09 PM
    WVtriple

WVtriple [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
    I work for an insurance carrier here on the east coast but travel to see clients on a weekly basis; I need help with assessing the neighborhood of this particular address. 1650 East 6th St. Corona, CA 92879, sometimes its best to get a locals take on the area instead of my assumptions through observation. I will be out there this Monday coming to visit said client. If anybody is familiar with this area please chime in, it would help me with my risk assessment of the venue and its surrounding properties.
    Thanks, Anthony

2. Oct 7, 2010 at 12:18 PM
    Shiftin2Sixth

Shiftin2Sixth Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt (kûrt)
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    2021 MGM TRD-OR DCSB 4WD
    I typed that address into google an it doesnt exsist. I used to live in Corona but dont know where 16th St. is.

3. Oct 7, 2010 at 12:20 PM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
    I think he means East 6th.

4. Oct 7, 2010 at 12:26 PM
    Shiftin2Sixth

Shiftin2Sixth Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt (kûrt)
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    2021 MGM TRD-OR DCSB 4WD
    Oh ok. If he is talking about 6th st I dont know too much about that area of Corona only been down there a few times. Kinda grungy and dirty

5. Oct 7, 2010 at 7:39 PM
    WVtriple

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
    It should come up with Angels Sports Bar and grill, on the web it has mixed reviews, my company only insures bars, nightclubs, concerts and the like, with that being said I have to visit the bad with the good, the good being later that same week stopping in Vegas to visit some of our larger clients.

6. Oct 7, 2010 at 7:46 PM
    WVtriple

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    It is east 6th street, my bad

7. Oct 7, 2010 at 8:45 PM
    Niles19

Niles19 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Corona, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Reg Cab 2wd
    Fat Bob's 2.75'' lift, on Cooper ATR 30x9.5x15, AFE Pro Dry S Filter, Secondary air filter removed, no mud flaps, cut exhaust, armor lid tonneau cover.
    I live about 10 miles south near Toms Farms (Thankfully in a nice neighborhood):). I am very familiar with Corona. East 6th Street is the worst neighborhood in the city it is unfortunatley close to Home Gardens which is a barrio (mexican village). Angels Bar is a dive connected to a strip club:eek:, good luck --just being honest. I don't want to give Corona a bad name, it's a good city--but that's the worst area.:mad:

8. Oct 8, 2010 at 8:11 AM
    WVtriple

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Cant be any worse than the crap holes I have visited in say...Newark, New Jersey!:eek:
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll be in and out of that one.

9. Oct 9, 2010 at 8:20 AM
    Johnnie

Johnnie Well-Known Member

Member:
    I.E. SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Feds
    I agree with Niles. Most of Corona is nice with newer and older neighborhoods but that particular area is on the outskirts of Corona and borders Riverside. When I was looking for a house in Corona, I avoided that area. However, it may just look ugly, not sure about the crime.

Products Discussed in

To Top