1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HELP on Gaskets for Access Limited Tonneau cover

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by whalerman, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Mar 24, 2011 at 3:53 PM
    whalerman

whalerman [OP] Member

Member:
    I installed the cover this afternoon with no real issues. Took a little over an hour. If I were to do it again, easy 1/2 hour job.

I chose the limited mainly for the latching mechanism, but it also came with a gasket for the tailgate. BUT, I can't figure out how or where it attaches. I know I am a dumbass!

I called tech support, and he kinda explained it, but not really. I am more of a visual learner. Anyone have some good closeups of the proper way the tailgate seal is supposed to be attached. Or maybe a little better description of how.

Thank you.

2. Mar 24, 2011 at 4:15 PM
    bobfm10350

bobfm10350 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Deric
    Austin Texas
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner TRD Off Road
    Access Limited Tonneau, Hawk LTS Brake Pads, SP Performance Slotted Rotors, Goodrich G-Stop Brake Lines, Thule Roof Rack, Bilstein 5100s Front and Rear, Eibach Coil Springs, Cabela's Floor Mats, 265-75-16 Duratracs, Fog Light Anytime Mod, D-Rings Mod, USA Spec PA15 TOY Ipod Adapter, Gorilla Lock Nuts, K&N Drop-In Air Filter, Wet Okole Seat Covers Front & Rear, Toytec 1.5" AAL, Viper 5901 Car Alarm
    I never put the tailgate seal on mine. Apparently it doesn't really do anything

Products Discussed in

To Top