1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

help with vision-x solstice pod installation

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by stunt man hans, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Jul 6, 2011 at 4:41 PM
    stunt man hans

stunt man hans [OP] DISPLACED VIKING LIVING IN WYOMING

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    FULL AEV PROSPECTOR KIT++
    i have a set of 4 vision-x solstice pods 4 to be exact they have a 2 to1 connector that plugs into the main harness. from there i i ground each 2 to 1 connector, but here where the harness loses me. then i ground to the frame again them i connect directly to the battery easy enough so far right. then i have fun cursing while trying to smoosh the switch into the cab. now the switch is the part that blows here.

the switch has an inline fuse with about 7 inches of wire power wire to be exact that needs to be brought to a power source ie. ignition or headlights either of those would work fine for me but, i can not seem to lcate those wires in my cab i'm lost at this point and don't know what to do.

i need to find inside the cab positive power wire for either the headlights low beams or the high beams or even the ignition to complete the instal.

2. Jul 6, 2011 at 7:28 PM
    stunt man hans

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    i just need to know where to locate the positive power wire for the head lights or the high beams in the cab so i can splice the switch into it and get my lights working. some one help me out here its a mess out there lol.

3. Jul 6, 2011 at 10:41 PM
    stunt man hans

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    know one out there knows of a power wire that i can splice into under the dash? either of the headlights or the ignition wires would work great.

the only reason i did not want to splice into the marker lights is because i have the black magics and the ccfl rings already hooked to them and i did not want to overload anything.

even if you don't know post a link to a thread or something lol.

Products Discussed in

To Top