1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help

Discussion in 'New Members' started by brettaw, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Jul 26, 2017 at 8:01 PM
    brettaw

brettaw [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Vehicle:
    Toyota Tacoma
    None
    I was pulling my trailer with my 2007 Toyota Tacoma DBL cab V6. I stopped to change a flat on the trailer. When I got back in the truck I started it but it would not come out of park. The air bag light was on the AC was not working. I finaly popped the small cover off next to the shifter and held down the switch that lets it come out of park and I drove it home. Also cruise control doesn't work, no turn signals and the lights on the dash that light up the shifter letters don't work. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to start. I have had this truck a long time and have never had any problems. Just rolled over 100,000 still like new. Thanks Brett

2. Jul 26, 2017 at 8:03 PM
    tcjacado

tcjacado Well-Known Member

Member:
    Welcome To TW! Sorry I cant help you out with this. Check the fuses, that's about all I got.

3. Jul 26, 2017 at 10:17 PM
    OnHartung'sRoad

OnHartung'sRoad -So glad I didn't take the other...

Member:
    Somewhere in the Mojave Desert...
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma OR 4x4 (formerly 2002 OR 4x4, 1995 4x4 4Runner, 1985 4x4 Toy PU) ... and RIP’s (rust in pieces) to a Bronco II 4x4 & S10 Blazer 4x4
    Sounds sad- sorry about that, especially since you are averaging 10kbper year? Are all those lights tied together? Wonder if there's a ground short?

Products Discussed in

To Top