1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hey from CT

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Glocker23, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Jan 12, 2008 at 9:53 AM
    Glocker23

Glocker23 [OP] Drive fast take chances

Member:
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB Sport
    Debadged, Tonneau cover, Grillcraft MX grill, OKLED 20" light bar in grill, Aero AT2525 muffler
    Popping in to say hello and make everyones aquaintance. I am playing with the idea of getting a 2008 Taco Sport. I am a Ford guy so it feels wierd just posting and being in here. So don't be surprised if you see me asking questions and questions for a little while.

I went for a test drive of a 4dr sport last week and loved it. Just trying to get over the 30k price tag.

I need to get my truck front end fixed before i goto dealer for a trade in price..god damn bird flew in front of me while on highway. broke aftermarket grill and dented hood.

Anyways. see ya around the forum

2. Jan 12, 2008 at 10:10 AM
    Nitro_rc

Nitro_rc Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 DoubleCab TRD Sport 4X4
    Welcome fellow motorcycle rider. I too ride a Ninja. If you do end up getting the Taco, it's money well spent.

3. Jan 12, 2008 at 10:15 AM
    Glocker23

Glocker23 [OP] Drive fast take chances

Member:
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB Sport
    Debadged, Tonneau cover, Grillcraft MX grill, OKLED 20" light bar in grill, Aero AT2525 muffler
    thanks. you ever tow the bike with it? if i got a 5ft box instead of 6 you think it would have any prob fitting...tailgate down of course

4. Jan 12, 2008 at 10:24 AM
    Nitro_rc

Nitro_rc Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 DoubleCab TRD Sport 4X4
  5. Jan 12, 2008 at 5:03 PM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    Welcome 23 to TW, certainly we here are all biased, but it just seems we are also right:laugh:. I think everyone makes decent trucks, an friend of mine loves his ranger, good fuel milage and dependable. When it comes down to best money spent, hands down is the Toyota. Yes they are more money, Toyotas do last a long time, they do have a following like no other, they attract people who like to buy something and then hold on to it for a long time, people who are not of this mind set end up being like this, they become attached to there machine, it morphs into this "companion or friend" if you will. Long distant travel now becomes "do-able" because they have there Toyota, I know it sounds nutty but it's true. I know you don't know any of us from Adam, and you can watch us cackle on about our trucks, but think about it, there is actually a forums about these trucks, just go get one, you won't be sorry. :thumbsup:

Products Discussed in

To Top