1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HF Spring compressors and Northern Tool Strongway 3-Ton floor jack

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Revelations, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Oct 2, 2023 at 5:42 AM
    Revelations

Revelations [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2014 MGM DCSB
    Both great products. The spring compressors:

They come in a nice case. I had no issues using them. They state to not use an impact gun, but I did anyways. No issues with them. You just need to be careful not to get the socket too close to the spring or it will get stuck. The bolt that you turn is pretty close to the spring.

The 3-Ton floor jack is as good as my old Arcan. Even better that it has a 20.5" height range. It's on sale at $150 for now and I got an extra 5% off by signing up for the email. Setup was easy and I had it lifting the rear end of the truck for about 6.5 hours while I replaced all of my shocks. I used it on the front to get my jackstands in place. It held steady with no indication that it was going to fail. Solid jack and a better price than comparable HF floor jacks.

https://www.northerntool.com/produc...file-service-floor-jack-3-ton-capacity-113079

2. Dec 31, 2023 at 7:34 PM
    lit_taco4x4

lit_taco4x4 IG and YT: @lit_taco4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    Louie
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD Pro
    JD fab LT, Archive and Deavers, King shocks, Dual locked, Dual T case, Tundra steering rack, 39’s

Products Discussed in

To Top