1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

High lift jack and accessories sale, wheel locks free

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by njcoma, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Oct 15, 2017 at 1:05 PM
    njcoma

njcoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    California
    Vehicle:
    2017 Accord Sport Special Edition
    Previous: 2006 Tacoma SR5 Prerunner: 2010 4Runner sr5 Rims, TSB rear leafs, Wetokole neoprene seat covers, JVC LED color matched head unit, scanguage II, Flowmaster 40 cat back exhaust, hankook dynapro atm tires, Class 4 Uhaul Hitch. Kicker 12 inch sub and amp. Focal speakers. jba offroad UCAs.. Detroit truetrac rear end... bilstein 5100 rear and 6125 front coilovers. Nfab front bumper with KC apollo lights, bed lights, bluesea systems fuse box....lots of painted stuff.
    Posted this up in the "other" section of the buy sell and trade part of the site. But since they are sort of vehicle parts, I figured I would link them here. Ill update both forums when they sell.

In short, practically giving away my high lift jack and all its accessories that are not even used, for a great price.

Also giving away 4 wheel locks. Only asking for shipping if someone wants me to mail them.

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/for-sale-set-of-4-gorilla-wheel-locks-10-bucks.515145/

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads...d-jackmate-entire-winch-kit-100-bucks.515141/

DrFunker likes this.
  2. Oct 16, 2017 at 3:09 PM
    njcoma

njcoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    California
    Vehicle:
    2017 Accord Sport Special Edition
    Previous: 2006 Tacoma SR5 Prerunner: 2010 4Runner sr5 Rims, TSB rear leafs, Wetokole neoprene seat covers, JVC LED color matched head unit, scanguage II, Flowmaster 40 cat back exhaust, hankook dynapro atm tires, Class 4 Uhaul Hitch. Kicker 12 inch sub and amp. Focal speakers. jba offroad UCAs.. Detroit truetrac rear end... bilstein 5100 rear and 6125 front coilovers. Nfab front bumper with KC apollo lights, bed lights, bluesea systems fuse box....lots of painted stuff.
    Jack and Accessories sold. Wheel locks still available for free. along with a set of roofrack bars for free that I posted up in another thread.

Products Discussed in

To Top