1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

hopefully you know how to help me???

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by gjbonner, May 22, 2009.

1. May 22, 2009 at 7:43 PM
    gjbonner

gjbonner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    So I pulled out the crawler wheels i got from wheelersoffroad and noticed that they do not have valve stems, jsut empty holes....so how do I go about fixing this? I'm sure it is simple but ive never done something like this...i'm sure you guys got the knowledge on the subject so dont be afraid to shout out:D

2. May 22, 2009 at 8:06 PM
    gjbonner

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    Sorry. pretty much wasted this post. the guy at the shop was luckily still there and schooled me up on the very simple and basic process that i was ignorant of:) My nextr question is should i go steel or rubber. and will it be easy for me to get my tpms to work with these wheels and how much might it cost?

3. May 22, 2009 at 8:57 PM
    tacoma08MZ

tacoma08MZ Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Levi
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle:
    2008 Access Cab 4x4
    tinted head/tail lights-blacked out badges-3 inch tuff country lift 33 inch nittos-black steelies custom spare bed mount-hilift-weathertechs-kenwood dnx5120 dvdnav headunit-remote start-painted grille surround-fog lights-grillcraft black mesh grille
    idk about the valve stem, but i have these wheels and they put my tpms sensors in without a problem. in fact i didnt even tell them to cause i was gonna ditch them but they swapped them out for me anyway.

4. May 23, 2009 at 7:25 AM
    gjbonner

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    "They" as in toyota or the shop that did your wheels...either way that is good news for me. thanks man

Products Discussed in

To Top