1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hoping for a follow up

Discussion in 'RealTruck' started by Lepoc2635, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Nov 6, 2020 at 4:18 PM
    Lepoc2635

Lepoc2635 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD Off Road
    Hi, I ordered a tonneau cover based on some reviews here but received one that was too large. I called in and spoke with a rep who said I’d hear from someone in 24 hours but have not. Now, I have a huge box taking up space in my living room and would like to get it exchanged. Is there a RealTruck rep on here who can assist?

2. Feb 1, 2021 at 2:01 PM
    bhayes423

bhayes423 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Knoxville, TN
    Ever get your issue resolved?

Before placing my order on the 15th of January I talked to support and was told it’ll ship in 7-10 business days... it’s been 17 days and the only response I got was last week with a “We expect it to be fulfilled. Will have update by end of week.” email.

Should have looked at reviews online before ordering through them because they are abysmal. Never again.

3. Feb 1, 2021 at 2:20 PM
    Lepoc2635

Lepoc2635 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD Off Road
    I did, but it took several weeks and serious effort on my part. By effort I only mean Delaware’s phone calls and follow ups but it was a frustrating process. In the end, I got a refund and will not purchase from them again.
    Good luck!

predikt likes this.
  4. Mar 18, 2021 at 8:50 AM
    kyle.realtruck

kyle.realtruck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Hey all,
    Let me start off by saying I am sorry I am just now getting around to responding to this. Unfortunately, we don’t get notifications when these posts are made or there are replies on them. Going forward if you need ANYTHING, I would love it if you personally would reach out to me directly. Alex Pendleton – alex.pendleton@realtruck.com – 877-216-5446 ext 1592.

I understand that there have been some major issues over the last several months that have put a negative spotlight on our company. First off there is absolutely no excuse for the poor service that many of you have received and I personally want to apologize for that. This past year has been a very challenging time for everyone in our country whether it is personal, or business-related. Like many of you, we have never experienced anything like this, from working in an office setting to working from home to several manufactures temporarily shutting down and from material shortages due to importing issues. Simply put our customer service team had become severely overloaded.

Over the last several months we have been working very hard at getting new procedures and systems set in place. We have been having more frequent communication with the manufacturers that we work with to get the most accurate lead times on products. We have increased the number of customer service members that we have to not only get caught up on outstanding tickets but to also cut down on phone wait times and make sure each customer is well taken care of. I will personally be reaching out to you to see what can be done to make your experience with RealTruck a positive one.

I look forward to working with everyone to ensure all issues are properly addressed. Again, if you need anything please don’t ever hesitate to reach out to me personally and I will see you are well taken care of. Alex Pendleton – alex.pendleton@realtruck.com – 877-216-5446 ext 1592. I hope all of you are staying happy and healthy.

-Alex

To Top