1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HOSELTON TOYOTA PROBLEMS???

Discussion in 'North East' started by freebird773, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Nov 13, 2011 at 6:12 PM
    freebird773

freebird773 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    new york
    Vehicle:
    02 trd sr5 begining
    -heavy springs up front -pinch weld mod -poweraid throttle body spacer -K&N cold air intake -tires -KMC wheels -3" tuff country suspension lift -super bomb exhaust -smoked LED taillights -black baked headlights -black backed corner lenses -smoked LED 3rd brake light -black meshed grill -blacked out windows -pioneer deck -custom one off design front steel bumper by DUDE Fabs
    I am starting this thread along with our neighbors and buddys that all drive tacomas and are having nothing but problems with HOSELTON TOYOTA over in fairport NY. anyone else having problems with them??

2. Nov 20, 2011 at 10:43 AM
    feldman28

feldman28 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    chris
    batavia
    Vehicle:
    09 sr5 stick
    Did and now I go to Upstate Toyota in batavia

3. Nov 25, 2011 at 12:40 PM
    freebird773

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    new york
    Vehicle:
    02 trd sr5 begining
    -heavy springs up front -pinch weld mod -poweraid throttle body spacer -K&N cold air intake -tires -KMC wheels -3" tuff country suspension lift -super bomb exhaust -smoked LED taillights -black baked headlights -black backed corner lenses -smoked LED 3rd brake light -black meshed grill -blacked out windows -pioneer deck -custom one off design front steel bumper by DUDE Fabs
    How are they? they gotta be better than HOSELTON! I went to pick my truck up there, not that it goes there alot but when it does its normaly for something big, and all our family and friends go there, until now, so i go to pick my truck up and the hood is open and there is oil all over the paint

4. Nov 28, 2011 at 8:13 AM
    freebird773

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    new york
    Vehicle:
    02 trd sr5 begining
    Il never go back. prices are insane and all they can do is factory. whats the point. and there work isnt reliable

5. Nov 30, 2011 at 5:08 PM
    feldman28

feldman28 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    chris
    batavia
    Vehicle:
    09 sr5 stick
    O I never had a problem with them. That kinda sucks

6. Dec 1, 2011 at 4:44 AM
    freebird773

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    new york
    Vehicle:
    02 trd sr5 begining
    we never did either untill lately. i bought the misses highlander, the neighbors bought the fj, nick bought the tundra and anothe guy we know bought a tacoma all in the same week and wev had nothing but problems

7. Apr 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM
    Coolerman

Coolerman Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Rochester, NY
    Vehicle:
    2005 4x4 SR5 AC / 2007 4x4 FJC / 2021 Tesla Y
    Pro/2015 Coil-overs n shocks, Icon progressive AAL, Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags and cradles, ECGS clamshell bushing, Extang Solid Fold Tonneau cover, 2014 Navigation radio and backup camera, Wet Okole seat covers, rcbs204 lighted 4x4 switch, Weathertech digifit floor mats and in channel window vents, Scanguage II, Hayden 678 Trans cooler, Western Suburbanite plow, Pop and Lock PL8521
    I have only dealt with Dorschel and have nothing bad to say about them.

Products Discussed in

To Top