1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

How do I get my Sirius display to Scroll?

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by PhishPhryer, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Nov 24, 2011 at 7:37 AM
    PhishPhryer

PhishPhryer [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Lewisberry
    Vehicle:
    '09 Tacoma SR5
    I had the sirius installed when I bought the truck using the factory setup. My problem is the screen does not display the entire song title/artist. A friend of a friend has the same truck and his display scrolls the entire title. Any ideas on how to change this. I appreciate any input, thanks in advance!

2. Nov 25, 2011 at 10:17 PM
    terrman

terrman Active Member

Member:
    Osoyoos B.C. Canada
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport SR5
    HID Headlights Sylvania Silver Stars Nerf Bars XM Radio
    I was told that it does not scroll. Get a hold of your buddy and let us know how he got it to scroll.

3. Nov 26, 2011 at 12:06 AM
    rubenc87

rubenc87 Cobra

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma DCSB 4x4
    DTRL,HID's, Redline Elite Hood Struts,IVD Coilovers and Rear Shocks W/ Ext. Res.,N-FAB Light Bar W/ KC Titanium Lights, Alcan AAL,Wet Okole's, URD T.C.A.I. M/T Classic Lock's BFG AT, Chrome TC UCA'S,TRD Exhaust, Bed Mat,Painted Roof Rack,Access LE,Weathertech's F&R,P&L Lock
    The manual said to hold the scroll button down, but nothing happens on mine either.

4. Nov 28, 2011 at 7:30 AM
    Rellik01

Rellik01 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Windermere, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 White
    Bull Guard powder coated white, chrome aftermarket tail lights,Led interior lights, Factory roof rack, Bug deflector, Factory tow package, Garmin GPS, Viper 5901 alarm with auto start, Weather tech window wind deflectors, , 3" Tube steps powder coated white, CB Radio, Radio Scanner.
    Radio not capible. So in short oder you cannot get scrolling feature to work. In my experience.

5. Nov 28, 2011 at 7:37 AM
    rubenc87

rubenc87 Cobra

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma DCSB 4x4
    DTRL,HID's, Redline Elite Hood Struts,IVD Coilovers and Rear Shocks W/ Ext. Res.,N-FAB Light Bar W/ KC Titanium Lights, Alcan AAL,Wet Okole's, URD T.C.A.I. M/T Classic Lock's BFG AT, Chrome TC UCA'S,TRD Exhaust, Bed Mat,Painted Roof Rack,Access LE,Weathertech's F&R,P&L Lock
    I found a cd that I had in the stereo that had text on the cd, it didn't scroll, it jumped from one half to the other without scrolling. That is as close as I will get it to scroll.

6. Dec 1, 2011 at 10:19 AM
    pyrite_taco

pyrite_taco Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    south jersey
    Vehicle:
    2010 Pyrite DC TRD Sport JBL
    the JBL flavor of the radios have text button and a small on screen triangle near the button that comes up when you can "scroll" hold the text button and it will display the other part of the text
    this only available from what i gather in CD mode (aux also for changer etc)

7. Dec 1, 2011 at 10:52 AM
    rubenc87

rubenc87 Cobra

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma DCSB 4x4
    I was only able to get it to work on CD mode as well.

Products Discussed in

To Top