1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

How do I program keyless entry to open all doors on 1 click

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by warpwr, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Oct 19, 2009 at 1:51 PM
    warpwr

warpwr [OP] Junior Senior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Vaughn
    S.F. Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    09 Sport Access Cab
    DRL mod with switch, rear spring TSB, trans TSB, tailgate mod, snug-top shell.
    2009 Access Cab.
    I've searched this forum and have found solutions for unlocking both (or all four) doors with one click of the remote.

I've been opening and shutting the door and pulling the key in and out per the instructions but nothing has worked.

Have the official 2009 instructions for this been posted somewhere? If so I can't find it so please tell me how to do this.

Thanks

2. Oct 19, 2009 at 2:00 PM
    prae

prae Well-Known Member

Member:
    Calgary, AB
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 SR5 BSP DCLB
    Bilstein 5100s, eibach springs, AAL, TRD anthracite FJC rims, PIAA Fogs, Pace-Edwards hard rolling tonneau
    All of the directions you'll find are intended for first generation tacomas with a different alarm system / body ecu.

Unfortunately there is no way (that I know of) that you can change the keyless system in 05+ trucks to do this.

3. Oct 19, 2009 at 2:16 PM
    aces2

aces2 Senior Arshole

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Hampton, VA
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 RR AC 4x4
    Flowmaster 40, K&N CAI, RED brake light bulbs, BHLM, Rear dif breather line, Factory Skidplate painted BLACK, DRL's, YELLOW bulbs in Fogs Turn Signals and Marker lights, Custom "Toy Machine" center emblem, Sockmonkey "Nor-Cal" decals all BLACK, Redline tailgate damper and hood sruts, Painted steering wheel emblem BLACK, 12V always on, Foglight mod, 16" Pro-Comp 7089 rims BLACK powdercoated acorn lugnuts, BFG KM2's 285-75-16, Painted exhaust pipe BLACK, BLACK emblems all the way around, Rear BLACK bumper from base model, Radical RED "sport" grille-surround, Factory Toyota Bed extender, RED maglight mounted on each seat's side, TRD ball-type shift knob, Custom mounted Scangauge II under stereo, Aftermarket HU, Hardwired Garmin GPS 260W, TSB w/AAL and 2.5" 5100's, Weathertech floor liners, Removed front mud flaps, 95-04 "4WD" rear mudflaps, 3rd Brake light "TACO", BLACK front lip
    I've been searching for over a year much to no avail. Sorry.

4. Oct 19, 2009 at 2:40 PM
    skistoy

skistoy Make mine a Double!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Western New York
    Vehicle:
    09 4X4 SR5 BSP Double Taco
    Rear Spring TSB,Billy 5100@.85,Bull bar,Nerfbar,Painted Grill,Painted Rims,Bed D-rings,Compustar Starter,Goodyear Duratrac's,Transmission TSB,Brake Overide
    I put a compustar starter in my truck at the dealer, and this fob unlocks all the doors with one push. something to consider? The starter is great!

Products Discussed in

To Top