1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

How do you post a video?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Bryan139, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Apr 22, 2011 at 9:33 AM
    Bryan139

Bryan139 [OP] I have a spectacular aura

Member:
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport
    I cut some wires here. Added some wires there.
    Surprisingly, nothing came up under multiple searches and the FAQ only covers images, which don't seem to work the same. I'm trying to post a video in the thread, not just a link to the video.

2. Apr 22, 2011 at 9:34 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Where is the video from?? YouTube??

3. Apr 22, 2011 at 9:35 AM
    crf69

crf69 scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD OR BSP cab'n 1/2
    ummm yeah
    must first upload to youtube or vimeo or photobucket......but you first must register before that

4. Apr 22, 2011 at 9:35 AM
    HondaGM

HondaGM CallSign Monke

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    South-Pole, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2023 access cab V6
    video of what????

5. Apr 22, 2011 at 9:38 AM
    Bryan139

Member:
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport
    Ha, it's funny you ask. I wanted to upload a video of a bald eagle eating a Canadian goose in the hockey trash talk thread. :D

Yes, it's on Youtube, and I did find another thread at the bottom of mine, after I posted of course. I'm thinking maybe I just have a beat url that isn't working.

6. Apr 22, 2011 at 9:39 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Yeah..Once you have a good URL for a YouTube video-You should be good to go.

7. Apr 22, 2011 at 9:42 AM
    David K

David K Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pala Mesa, California
    Vehicle:
    2010 4WD Off Road DC
    Differential Breather Mod Light Bar: 4 Cree LED lamps Bilstein 5100s Ride Rite Air Bags
    Just click on the link that appears with the You Tube or ? clip... the link begins with http:// and ends with =player_embedded

It will automatically display here on TW... to see the video dispay after you post it (and not just the link url), refresh the page.

Here is a video link with a space added to prevent it from displaying... then the link as it is normally (should be a video of a Tacoma commercial):

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=pywRbbXGnkk&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pywRbbXGnkk&feature=player_embedded

8. Apr 22, 2011 at 9:44 AM
    Bryan139

Member:
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport
    That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

9. Apr 22, 2011 at 9:46 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
  10. Apr 22, 2011 at 11:39 AM
    David K

David K Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pala Mesa, California
    Vehicle:
    2010 4WD Off Road DC
    Differential Breather Mod Light Bar: 4 Cree LED lamps Bilstein 5100s Ride Rite Air Bags
    There are two links that appear after you watch a You Tube... One says embedded and is a huge link. The other says URL and that is what I used above.

11. Apr 22, 2011 at 12:41 PM
    TacoAL

TacoAL Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    AL
    The Gunshine State
    Vehicle:
    TC
    None (for now)
    Better question: If it is not oiled up boobz being slapped around -era-I mean bouncing around then who cares? Just paste the link.

12. Apr 22, 2011 at 12:51 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Yup...Cept you specified the "player_embedded" part up above- As long as it is the direct URL is all that matters. Bob has coded the site to take the URL and auto post the video vice requiring the "embed" link with the extra tags and what not.
    And it's off topic...:cool:

13. Apr 22, 2011 at 1:05 PM
    GP3

GP3 Well-Known Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    4X4 TRD Off Road
    Front: stock suspension, 12" wide fiberglass fenders Rear: stock suspension, 10" wide fiberglass fenders

Products Discussed in

To Top