1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Tuner

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by TALON, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Jul 31, 2017 at 2:52 PM
    TALON

TALON [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    2016 WHITE TACOMA TRD OFF-ROAD
    HID headlighs, LED fog, tint, LED interior, Caliraised stealth lightbar, k&n filter, Flagpole mount,
    I have the newer model of the hyper tech max energy 2.0 tuner. It has settings for throttle response, shift points, shift firmness, torque converter, AFM disable, tire and gear changes, towing, 87 & 91 tunes, rev limiter, top speed and much more. Retails for $350 new, selling for $285 shipped (lower 48 US).

Part # 2000 - this works with a large number of vehicles so please check Hypertechs website to ensure if it will for your application. Its very easy to update via their internet updater.

Tuner 1.jpg
    Tuner 2.jpg
    Tuner 3.jpg

2. Sep 20, 2017 at 3:40 PM
    Texas-Shrapnel

Texas-Shrapnel Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB TRD off road
    Well, You've had this on for a few months now. Any updates? Performance, MPG's, etc..
    I'm looking at this for my 2015 tacoma. I want to calibrate for the larger tires. My speedo is now inaccurate and it started to downshift into 4th gear when I overtake or going up slight inclines and then it just stays there until I either manually move the shifter from Drive to 4th and back again (weird). Have you messed with the shift points? I think I'd be a little nervous to do that.

Products Discussed in

To Top