1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

hypertech speedo settings

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by mclovin, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Apr 6, 2012 at 3:05 PM

mclovin [OP] chicka chicka, yeah!

Aug 23, 2011
    First Name:
    Kunsan, ROK
    12 4x4 SR5 Super White
    k&n drop in, OME 886x and Dakars, LR UCA, BAMF sliders, grillcraft,35W 7" kragens, BAMF light bar, ato hi lift rail mounts, cobra 19, custom cab over seat shelf, tonno pro tonneau cover, bed divider, BAMF cab mount chop, slimcubby hid, CBI bushmaster 2.0 with custom tire swing, rigid duallys - rear, redline hood struts, relentless IFS skid, rearview mirror relocate bracket, alpine ktp-445u amp, hypertech spedo calibrator, debadged, retro sockmonkey tailgate decals, relentless front bumper, smittybuilt x2o comp 8k winch, rigid duallys -front ...in the works... 20" led bar, at2525xl, rear camera relocate/pop-n-lock, tint, color match grille surround, retros, sound ordinance 8" sub unit, pioneer avh-8500bhs
    im a couple days into this and playing with the settings however, i just cant seem to get the settings right. i can't really find a good balance between being pretty close all the way through to 80mph. i get spot on until 45ish and then it goes to the wayside. when my gps says that im at 80 my speedo hasn't hit 75, while i know theres a % of difference that they can be off, this is a little excessive. any help?
To Top