1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I am deathly afraid

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Cossi, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Sep 2, 2009 at 10:22 AM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    At least somebody understands. Thanks Chris.

2. Sep 2, 2009 at 10:23 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Hey, Im scared of Spiders. Any size, any kind. What can ya do?

3. Sep 2, 2009 at 10:32 AM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Form a team to combat different evil in the world.

At least spiders eat lots of mosquito and other problem bugs. Wasps do fuck all.

4. Sep 2, 2009 at 10:34 AM
    chris4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    I dont care if spiders brought me home my groceries. I hat them. Wasps dont bother me, and I kinda laugh when the sting me. Sure it "stings" (so to speak), but I make them suffer worse. A couple weeks ago, I sprayed this one with some stuff, and I swear, it loooked like it was trying to sting it self in the head to put it out of its misery.

5. Sep 2, 2009 at 10:50 AM
    ligero18

ligero18 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ohio
    Have you found the nests? Get a can of wasp spray and when it gets dark go out and spray the nest. Just give it a good soaking. They are VERY inactive at night and likely wont even be flying at all. I've done this several times and it kills them all and never been stung. Then just knock the nest down the next day.

6. Sep 2, 2009 at 11:14 AM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4

Ooo, I need some of that stuff.

FYI, never try to burn a dead wasp with a magnifying glass. The smell is pure evil. I mean it was like I just snorted some burnt rubber from a drowned hookers ass.

7. Sep 2, 2009 at 11:45 AM
    chris4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    I use fire to burn things. :cool: :D

8. Sep 2, 2009 at 11:56 AM
    04coma

04coma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Temple Texas
    Vehicle:
    04 trd offroad sr5 prerunner debadged
    air aid intake and throttle body spacer billet grill clear corner lights and 3rdbrake decal "coma" :)
    the best thing to do is is hit with oh lets say a broom thats how i kill spiders i dont like em ugh anywho and when he is all dazed and confused capture him or have someone else do it for you then just experiment with it wether its torture or horribly horribly fun torture:) 3m adhesive spray is a good one use that last hes kinda useless when it dries and i understand youre fear of wasps because i seen two on my friends back porch fighting with a pretty big spider finnally killed it then they teamed up and started dragging it it was weird

9. Sep 2, 2009 at 12:01 PM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    I once watched a wasp slam another flying bug out of the air, drag the poor bug to the top of a fence and repeatedly sting it to death.

*Uuugghhhh*

10. Sep 2, 2009 at 12:19 PM
    rob1

rob1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    South Texas
    Vehicle:
    Indigo Blue DblCab 4X4 Long Bed TRD Sport SR5
    Tail gate mod, locking gas cap, locking spare tire, rear spring tsb,Weathertech Digital fit's
    I HATE Snakes, I was mowing my lawn and I was on my Johndeere:rolleyes: rider and this huge one just came right at me, I'm all scared and shitting my pants and it went right under the blades and @$#%^ pieces everywhere, my dogs that where lying just yards away came running when they smelled the blood ...the blades shopped it's head off which was cool!!
    After that I just started laughing at my self becuase here I am on a tractor (30" blade running) and I'm scared stiff of a snake on the ground!!:D
    I have no problems with Wasps...they hurt, but put some ice cubes on and the pain will go away:)

11. Sep 2, 2009 at 12:30 PM
    TXRoper

TXRoper Texas Edition

Member:
    First Name:
    Dean
    Plano, TX
    Vehicle:
    Texas Edition PreRunner SR5 - Super White
    My buddy's dad worked for the telephone company as a line installer or maintenance guy....his dad was issued this wasp spray that would shoot about 30 ft. and kill them instantly... wish I knew that name (green/white can)... that was the best thing for killing wasps/hornets...

Products Discussed in

To Top