1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I am looking for beer in Kansas!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by rb11701, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Dec 5, 2009 at 5:20 AM
    rb11701

rb11701 [OP] Oh yeah!

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    '09 Silver Streak TRD Off-Road
    Rear Suspension TSB, DTRL Mod, aFe Pro-Dry S,USA Spec PA15-TOY iPod Adapter, Dynolock Tailgate Lock, UltraGauge OBDII Scanner, CoverKing Neoprene Seat Covers
    Ok, this is a long shot. I am looking for a 2 certain beers that are only brewed in Kansas. The name of the beer is Tall Grass IPA and Tall Grass Ale. It is brewed in Manhatten, Kansas. They had this in the Beer of the Month and I am looking to get some more. I have turned over every stone and have come up with dead ends. If somebody who lives in Kansas could buy some and ship it to me, that would be most cool. I would pay for all costs as well as a litttle "Thank You".

Thanks!

2. Dec 5, 2009 at 6:57 AM
    rb11701

rb11701 [OP] Oh yeah!

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    Rear Suspension TSB, DTRL Mod, aFe Pro-Dry S,USA Spec PA15-TOY iPod Adapter, Dynolock Tailgate Lock, UltraGauge OBDII Scanner, CoverKing Neoprene Seat Covers
    Anyone? Somebody has to live in Kansas and drink beer. Really would help a guy out.

3. Dec 5, 2009 at 7:31 AM
    Toyota Truck

Toyota Truck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JT
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2008 Prerunnner
    Magnaflow Muffler-TSB springs-Nuvi 265wt-aFe pro dry s filter-Husky Liners-Blue dome light-extra d-rings-OME 90000 sport struts-885 coils-N182 shocks-TSB AAL-LR UCAs-procomp black alloy rims- nitto terra grapplers-20% tint
    Bump. Some one get this man his beer!:D

4. Dec 5, 2009 at 7:51 AM
    rb11701

rb11701 [OP] Oh yeah!

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    :pray:

I have explored every way to get this. I would need someone to ship it to me. Like a case of each. lol. Good beer!

5. Dec 5, 2009 at 8:09 AM
    silverback

silverback Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    central CA
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prerunner SR5
    painted door handles, bilstein 5100's front and back, K&N air filter. Precision power component speakers and Kenwood deck.
    Damn that must be some really good beer. I kinda feel sorry for you in a way like you lost your dog and are putting up flyers. If I lived in Kansas I would help you find your dog mister. :pray:

6. Dec 5, 2009 at 8:13 AM
    rb11701

rb11701 [OP] Oh yeah!

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    Thanks man. I have faith. This forum is filled with cool people. So hopefully one of those cool people live in Kansas, lol.

Yes, the beer is good. Very good. I tried the beer of the month and they were sold out. There is also a place in Nebraska but that is really a long shot. Not that this isn't, but it is my last resort. Kinda lame begging people to ship beer. Really, I am not an addict! :)

Seriously, the only place to buy this beer is in Kansas and Nebraska. No where else. Not sure why and the brewer won't ship out either.

7. Dec 5, 2009 at 8:17 AM
    PB65stang

PB65stang Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Kansas City
    Vehicle:
    2016 F150 Lariat 4x4
    5100s (2.5" front), OEM Raptor wheels, 315/70/17 BFGs, Undercover, tint, Weathertechs.
    I'm in Kansas and LOVE beer! Manhattan is about an hour and a half from me, but I think you can get it in most any store in the state. I will admit though, I've never shipped anything (let alone beer) before...

Oh, and Tall Grass is damn good stuff.

8. Dec 5, 2009 at 8:26 AM
    rb11701

rb11701 [OP] Oh yeah!

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    It would definitely take of you if you found a way to ship it out. Send me a PM if that is something you might be able to do.

9. Dec 5, 2009 at 8:59 AM
    fatty ac1d

fatty ac1d Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    15 MGM DCSB SR5
    Be careful shipping that stuff. If the bottles break while in transit, the person that shipped it can get in some deep poo poo.

The person shipping the beer might try to go to a store that is able to ship alcohol and have them ship it to the OP. Not too sure who will do that though. Kansas is weird with their alcohol shipping laws.

10. Dec 5, 2009 at 12:01 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3

hmm... maybe pack it reallllllly good and place the cases in a box lined with some type of plastic sheet.

just a quick thought.

Products Discussed in

To Top