1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I need to borrow a spare tire!

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by cummins6speed, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Jan 10, 2010 at 4:58 PM
    cummins6speed

cummins6speed [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '05 4Runner Limited Edition
    Custom extended travel 2.5" King RR coilovers, 1.25" Camburg uniball uppers, homebuilt tube bumper
    Wondering if anyone here could help me (actually Sam-e) out and lend us their spare tire off their 05+.

She needs to sell he stock tires and wheels so she can afford to get some spindles but needs to be able to drive the truck till the spindles get here and can put her other wheels and tires on. So we are looking for one (maybe) two people that will let us use their spare tire for a week or so.

Beer will be involved for whoever can help out:D

Thanks guys

2. Jan 10, 2010 at 11:33 PM
    solus

solus HOME!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bremerton, WA
    Vehicle:
    RR 4wd SR5
    I got a set of dunlops with stock steel wheels that you can have if you come get them

3. Jan 11, 2010 at 9:14 AM
    Chester

Chester Well-Known Member

Member:
    Nor Cal
    Vehicle:
    07 Access Cab TRD-OR M-V6 4x4
    Rear Spring TSB,Locker Mod,In bed cargo lights,Fully de-badged,TRD Seat Covers,Trailer Harness Relocation,Painted wheels,Extra tie-downs,5100's,Biceman lighting,09 stereo with sirius & isimple ipod interface,Rear diff breather mod,K&N Air Filter
    I may have to go to Eureka so I cant part with mine,One option is call gregs tire in Sespool,maybe you can work a deal and borrow some rims from them.That is the place to go for any used rims or tires.My buddy got rims for his 99 for next to nothen.And their tire prices arent bad.

4. Jan 11, 2010 at 10:46 AM
    Chester

Chester Well-Known Member

Member:
    Nor Cal
    Vehicle:
    07 Access Cab TRD-OR M-V6 4x4
    Rear Spring TSB,Locker Mod,In bed cargo lights,Fully de-badged,TRD Seat Covers,Trailer Harness Relocation,Painted wheels,Extra tie-downs,5100's,Biceman lighting,09 stereo with sirius & isimple ipod interface,Rear diff breather mod,K&N Air Filter
    Well plans changed,my spare is yours to borrow.I live in RP so not to far out the the way.

Products Discussed in

To Top