1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Independence day sale though 7/6/14

Discussion in 'Relentless Fabrication' started by RelentlessFab, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Jul 2, 2014 at 6:11 PM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab [OP] Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 AC 6mt>03 SR5 >08 Sport and 17 6MT TRD OR
    Relentless Armored! Too many others to list.
    In case not everyone trolls the 'deal/coupons' classifieds forum heres the info:

Here's the deal:
    All Relentless made items on our website and Rampage LEDs are eligible for 15% off from now til midnight 7/6/14. Code automatically deactivates at midnight PST.
    If you've been eyeing something on our site, now's the time to order! Don't let the sale pass you by!

Enter code "independence15" to automatically take 15% off of nearly everything on our site. :eek:

Code must be entered for discount to apply. Not eligible for past orders. We will be closed Friday July 4th in observation of Independence Day and off on the weekend as well so we will not be there for phone orders or questions hence the ONLINE STORE ordering requirement. Please message me with any questions and I will do my best to get back to everyone in a timely manner but I will likely be in and out of cell phone/Wifi coverage over the course of the weekend.

Please note that all standard lead times will apply for items ordered during the sale. Most small items are in stock, however there are lead times on the majority of my products. I simply cannot manufacture enough and stock everything we offer at this time. Just because my site says "in stock" on an item does not mean it is in stock. I am forced to leave it selected as such for the item to not be removed from the store for ordering.
    Expected lead times: DIY bumper kits/Bed bars/skids/tailgate reinforcements/etc approx 2-4 weeks. Rock sliders approx 3-5months. Fully fabbed bumpers approx 5-7months. Some of our Rampage LED lights are in stock, more will be ordered the middle of the month and typically take about a week for me to get from the supplier.
    Powder coated items are expected to have an additional week time for coating.

[​IMG]

2. Jul 6, 2014 at 8:40 AM
    ClayCrusher

ClayCrusher Texas Transplant Taco

Member:
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Vehicle:
    13 DCLB MGM
    5100, OME 886 deaver 2" AAL, 1.5" Block Peacemaker deluxe front bumper, 20" led bar, sPOD with custom switches, 285/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracks, Procomp 7033
    Do you have any diamond plate, black powder coated tailgate reinforcement in stock?

3. Jul 6, 2014 at 9:33 AM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab [OP] Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 AC 6mt>03 SR5 >08 Sport and 17 6MT TRD OR
    Relentless Armored! Too many others to list.
    No diamond plate at all. I rarely do them and only by special order with a group of people

To Top