1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Interior carpet question

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by surfsupl, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Nov 6, 2009 at 7:51 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    Has anyone here changed out their stock carpet in their truck? If so who did you use to purchase your carpet and are you happy w/it?...I am looking to take out the grey and replace it with black...............

2. Nov 6, 2009 at 8:33 PM
    tacomapack

tacomapack Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Franklinton, NC
    Vehicle:
    13 SR5 PreRunner
    Coming Soon
    Have you thought about just dying your carpet?

3. Nov 6, 2009 at 10:35 PM
    atebit

atebit What's all this, then?

Member:
    The basement of the Alamo
    Vehicle:
    18 Inferno TRD OR 4x4 AC
    If you end up taking yours out let me know, I could use a small piece of the gray for a project.

When I was looking for marine upholstery at Joann's Fabrics last weekend, I saw that they had bolts of different color automotive headliner. I didn't see any carpet, but that could be a place to start.

4. Nov 6, 2009 at 11:41 PM
    MiikeyD

MiikeyD The Green Machine

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Upland, CA
    Vehicle:
    Green Prerunner DC 2.7L
    Suspension / Wheels / Tires 3.5" Fabtech lift w/ AAL 265/75/16 BFG A/T American Racing Baja Audio Alpine HU CDA-9886 Kicker DS650 Z-Edition 1000W Memphis M3 US Amps 4000W 2.5Farad Cap Lighting 6000K HID 2 Hella 500FF 2 Aux Bed Lights 2 Aux Driving Lights Performance Volant CAI Flomaster Super 44 Doug Thorley Long Tube headers (coming soon) NGK Iridium Sparkplugs Accessories Scanguage II Cobra LTD27-NW with 3' Firestik Radio Shack Triple Trunking Scanner Harbor Freight Hi-Lift Cosmetics Flat Black Bumper Trim Flat Black Grill Surrounding with Satoshi Clear Corners Future Modifications (not specific) Longtravel w/ king shocks or fox Caged bed Shackles rear suspension. Fox / king shocks custom front bumper Custom Glassworks extreme kit for 01-04 (only have hood and passenger side.. need driver panel) Supercharger + 8port intake manifold optima yellow top battery remounted new rims caged interior rear bench removal 4 sparc
    hmm i should do something like that because my truck smells like cigarettes

Products Discussed in

To Top