1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Interior carpet question

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by surfsupl, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Nov 6, 2009 at 7:51 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    Has anyone here changed out their stock carpet in their truck? If so who did you use to purchase your carpet and are you happy w/it?...I am looking to take out the grey and replace it with black...............

2. Nov 6, 2009 at 8:33 PM
    tacomapack

tacomapack Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Wake Forest, NC
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport
    Bilstein 5100 all around, Eibach 1.6" lift springs up front with 5100's set at .85 giving 2.5" lift, Fabtech AAL 1.5" lift in the back
    Have you thought about just dying your carpet?

3. Nov 6, 2009 at 10:35 PM
    atebit

atebit What's all this, then?

Member:
    The basement of the Alamo
    Vehicle:
    13 BR SR5 4x4 AC
    If you end up taking yours out let me know, I could use a small piece of the gray for a project.

When I was looking for marine upholstery at Joann's Fabrics last weekend, I saw that they had bolts of different color automotive headliner. I didn't see any carpet, but that could be a place to start.

4. Nov 6, 2009 at 11:41 PM
    MiikeyD

MiikeyD The Green Machine

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Upland, CA
    Vehicle:
    Green Prerunner DC 2.7L
    Suspension / Wheels / Tires 3.5" Fabtech lift w/ AAL 265/75/16 BFG A/T American Racing Baja Audio Alpine HU CDA-9886 Kicker DS650 Z-Edition 1000W Memphis M3 US Amps 4000W 2.5Farad Cap Lighting 6000K HID 2 Hella 500FF 2 Aux Bed Lights 2 Aux Driving Lights Performance Volant CAI Flomaster Super 44 Doug Thorley Long Tube headers (coming soon) NGK Iridium Sparkplugs Accessories Scanguage II Cobra LTD27-NW with 3' Firestik Radio Shack Triple Trunking Scanner Harbor Freight Hi-Lift Cosmetics Flat Black Bumper Trim Flat Black Grill Surrounding with Satoshi Clear Corners Future Modifications (not specific) Longtravel w/ king shocks or fox Caged bed Shackles rear suspension. Fox / king shocks custom front bumper Custom Glassworks extreme kit for 01-04 (only have hood and passenger side.. need driver panel) Supercharger + 8port intake manifold optima yellow top battery remounted new rims caged interior rear bench removal 4 sparc
    hmm i should do something like that because my truck smells like cigarettes

To Top