1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

iRobot Shop Vac

Discussion in 'Garage / Workshop' started by AlexForbesR6, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Mar 8, 2010 at 10:13 PM
    AlexForbesR6

AlexForbesR6 [OP] My R6 Eats Me

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 6-Spd
    So about a month ago my mum bought a iRobot Roomba robot vacuum for her house and she loves it. I recently spent the day chillin with her and saw it in action and i have to say i was VERY impressed. She had bought one of the higher end pet versions that has a dock that it automatically goes to when it needs to be charged so you dont even have to charge it yourself....verrrry cool. I mean this thing goes everywhere and cleans extremely well...
    So i have been looking at all of their models (i want the one with the remote :D) and came across this one http://store.irobot.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=3334468&cp=2804605&ab=CMS_IRBT_Supercat_070109

This one is a shop vac!!!:D
    i was dead chuffed when i saw it and i am thinking about picking one up in a couple of months. I thought you guys who use your garages/shop as much as me (wrenching on yotas and whatnot) would also appreciate the usefulness of it...cause i mean who really wants to use a normal stupid shop vac to clean everything...

Products Discussed in

To Top